Chapter 62: The Hidden Temple

~Previously~

Soon enough everyone was sliding down this slide as some were enjoying the ride.

"WOOOOHOOOO!"

"Heck yeah!"

"Groaning" as All good things come to an end, so did this.

~Now~

'Oof' was everyone reactions as they landed in a puddle one by one.

First... Bakuhoe fell through the end opening of the slide and landed in a puddle, while rubbing his head from falling face first while cursing some not so nice words as well, Kirishima then fell through the opening landing right on top of a Bakuhoe as they both groaned then tried frantically to get away from the screaming person now falling through the opening, that person happened to be fatgum as he used his flubber to trap Bakuhoe and Kirishima under him while the rest who fell through only bounced off of fatgum and into flat dry ground meanwhile the two idiots were yelling curses at being trapped under all that..... flubber.

Finally fatgum "shrank" and the two were freed as they crawled away from the puddle and did some heavy breathing before collapsing onto the ground in dramatic pain.

"Never.... fucking.... again...... stupid rock not rock." Bakuhoe mumbled as Kirishima was yelling exhaustingly,

"Let dO iT AgAIn GuYS!?"

"That kids on dope."

"Ok let's focus, we have fallen down a tunnel slide of some sorrrrrrrrrrts-"

"Um guys!?"

We all look towards where Steve was having a panic attack to see the this "cave" that we landed in was like a huge ball with nothing inside except for an opening at the top along with  a medium sized mountain of rock in the middle with a staircase leading up to this grand temple that seemed to be lighting up the space underground, and in the distance you could hear running water circling the mountain except where there seems to be a rock bridge from where the hero's were at to the mountain.

^^^ kinda like this but also not ya know? ^^^

"Woah this just keeps getting interesting."

"And look a way out! All we need to do is wake up Agatha and she can fly us out of here!"

"Yeah we can't do that." Aizawa blankly stated while looking at his sleeping child in his arms fast asleep.

"Aizawa's right we can't put anymore strain on Agatha until she's healed or else she might not make it."

"I have an idea."

"Why don't we just go see who's home? Ask for their help?"

"You want to go ask who ever lives in an abandoned temple to see if they can help us?" Aizawa stated while raising a brow.