Chapter 37: Study time!

Previously:

I cant help but wonder... how rich is Mom mom?

Now:

~ApErEntlY VerY riCH~

We all stood before her gate? Entrance?

I mean what the hell am I standing in front of!?

I feel like I'm wearing a banana costume to a ball when the FLIPPIN GATES OPEN ALL FANCY LIKE...

Dang... I'm a cockroach to mom mom...

Sensing my discomfort, Shoto came up to me and stood by me...

Cute...

As we walk in through the front doors after passing a GARDEN we are left to wonder where the hell she wanted us to go.

"Um... Where do you guys think she is?" Denki asked while being held back by Jiro for he doesn't touch anything and break it.

Shoto elbowed me in the side signaling for me to find her.

Sense he was asking me to do stuff, I transformed into a cat and DIDNT hop on his shoulder...

I know... I'm actually going to do something decent in my life.

I start walking in the direction I sense her scent more as we walk into this huge library that had a table in the middle of the room, with Momo coming out of a back door and greeting everyone. Now I hop on Shoto's shoulders as I sit on my designated spot as we all followed her to another room with books but had couches.

"I thought we could study in here! I'll go get the tea! Also one question..."we all turn our heads towards her.

"Where is-" she cut her own self off when she saw a cat on Shoto's shoulders.

"Ah I see well everyone set yourselves up ya?" Then she disappears~

I hop down and transform back into myself and sit on a couch, Shoto followed my actions sitting next to me.

As I look around I notice all these math and science homework books on a table in the middles of all these couches.

"Is she expecting us to do these?" I whisper to myself as Shoto Heard and shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey" he whispered as I look over to him.

"About the... the-"

"Kiss?" I say while tilting my head making him red a little.

"Did it... uh.. mean... anything?" He sounded embarrassed but never less I nod my head 'yes' then Mom mom came in.

"Ok I have work books that all of you need to complete!" I huff as a sign of 'I knew it' as she came and sat between Shoto and I.

????????????

"Ok Todoroki! What do you need help in!" Ok sure I totally don't feel left out...

I grab one of these math books and start looking inside, I may be idiotic but I know for certain we haven't learned any of these...

~Meanwhile~

Shoto pos.

"So Todoroki! Do you need help with anything?" She asks while leaning towards me.

Why does she have to talk with meeeeeeeeeee...

"I don't need any help I just came to help Agatha." I respond as her eye twitched before she looked down thinking about something.

"Ok if your here to help I had one question on one of these packets-"

"Ok" hopefully she will go away afterwards...

I need to help Agatha because I know for certain she's so stupid she's not going to pass the written portion...

~Meanwhile~

Back to you~ pos.

So. Many. Words.

I thought this was supposed to be math! Not English or grammar test!?

Why. Must. I. Be. So. Dumb.

Oh well can't help it... but I do smell something good in the kitchen...

And someone in the front yard...

And someone upstairs...

"Hey Momo?" This Grabs her attention.

"How many people are home?" She think about it and the answers me.

"Just my mom who's cooking and my dad who's upstairs working... why?" I stood up causing everyone to look at me as my tail stopped wagging which lets be honest... that's rare...

As I run out through the front door I have everyone chasing me as I run through her garden following the unfamiliar scent as it lead me to a man standing by a statue on his phone. I stand there, growling, in a fighting position causing his attention to go towards me as he hangs up and puts his arms up in surrender.

Finally the others catch up, out of breath as I stand normally but still not taking my eyes off the man.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my garden?" Mom mom asks while putting her hands on her hips.

"I just saw the pretty statues and just came to look at them... they seem very expensive..." I growl at him lying as I traced his scent to the wall, meaning he hoped the wall to get in.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm going to ask you to leave now." Mom mom said as she started directing him in the direction towards the gate.

"I must ask, how did you know I was here?" Asked the strange Man.

I growled alerting everyone as he looks like a light bulb went off.

"Ah I see, that's a very powerful quirk you got there pet." Shoto had to hold my hand for I DONT attack his ass. Mom mom casted us a side glance at our joined hands as she gave us a hidden dirty look.

"Ok goodbye now sir." She said as the gates opened to let him out.

"Everyone go back inside I'm just going to call security and ask them-"

"Why the hell they let in a dirty poor low life man as him in?" I respond.
What surprised everyone was Mom mom agreed with me.

"Yes actually."

We all head inside as we spent hours studying. I now knew how to do math!!! But Shoto brought down reality when he said there's still science to look over.

I died in that moment.

Eventually we all left around midnight as I was walking Shoto home.

"You know I can walk myself home right?" He asks.

I nod as I hold my hands behind my back.

"I like walking with you." I say as his face heats up.

"You smell like cinnamon." I also say causing him to let out a few laughs that made me smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yep! Bakuhoe smells like carmel and ash, Izu smells like All Might-" Ophs I said the forbidden thing.

"Why does he smell like all might?"

"Because he's a major fanboy so he uses the same smelly thingy." I say as he buys it.

"That man earlier...

Something off was about him right?"

"Hell yeah! He called me a pet!" I yelled as I start mumbling incoherent words towards the man.

"Do you think... he might be-"

"Dangerous?" I finish as he nods.

"Shoto... theres a lot of People in the world... every single one of them is dangerous to others, you just have to know that what ever his intentions may be, that you and everyone else we know are safe why? Because we're going to be the best hero's this world has ever seen! I'd like to see him try to come at us!" I fist bump the air as we smile while laughing the rest of the way back... I should've known...

'Be careful what you wish for'

( 1,216 words )