Chapter 5

Alright. I did my best, I was exercising regularly and I was able to find a few nice items of clothingh... Hopefully I wouldn't embarrass myself, to be frank, I was more worried than excited.

I was making my way to Bighit, sweating, the first day is always the worst, right?

The icky feeling in my stomach would go away, right?
The lump in my throat wouldn't be there forever, RIGHT?
Oh god I hoped so... I was listening to Akmu, their music calms me dow- BURLING BURLINGGGGGGG

I jumped when the phone rang, I'm 23% sure that everyone on the bus noticed how startled I was. It was Sariah, I answered "Hello?"

"Hi Senaaaaaaaa, are you there yet?"

"No not yet... but I think I may need to stop by somewhere else before I go"

She immediately responded- "WAIT WHAT WHERE WHY"

"TO THE HOSPITAL. SARIAH I CANT DO THIS ITS TOO MUCH. I CAN BAREY BREATHE AND I THINK IM GOING TO BE SICK COME TAKE ME HOME ;-;"

She waited for a while before answering in a sweet tone "Awww honey, it's going to be okay. You'll be fine, don't worry. Just take deep breaths and listen to music, if you get nervous, just play it cool. Okay? I'll call you again later on to see how you're doing"

"Aight, thanks Sariah...I'll try.... Bye"

I looked up from my phone screen and realise that it was my stop, I got up and BOLTED TO THE DOOR. Almost getting caught as they were closing... great, now I'm embarassed, worried and nervous. AND SWEATING LIKE A PIG.

The same Ahjumma that pulled me to my interview was the one in charge of me, she gave me a brief tour- just so I knew where everything is, even though I probably won't really need to know. She told me her name but I don't remember it, so I guess she'll just be Ahjumma.
We were approaching a grey door, as I got closer I could hear some music. It got louder and louder it was- "BTS practice in here, if you can't find them; they're probably here. Especially that Hosoek .... *sighs* he never stops dancing and Jimin is always practicing", I made an 'o' with my mouth, grinned and then nodded.
WAIT. Music is playing NOW. "a-h Ahjumma...a-a-are they in there now?" I asked as my eyes widened, I could feel knots forming in my stomach already. She nodded then slightly opened the door and yelled in "BOYS THIS IS YOUR NEW ENGLISH TEACHER! COME GREET HER".
WAIT NO WAIT NO NOPE.
Just as they were all turning to look at the door, I backed up and hid behind the door When the Ahjumma turned to introduce me, she found an empty space where I was standing.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, suddenly a hand grabbed me and pulled me away from the door- "There you are Sena! Where did you disappear off to?"... this Ahjumma clearly couldn't tell how nervous I was.
She dragged me into the practice room where 7 perfect pairs of eyes turned to look at me.
I could swear that they all stared into my soul, I felt naked.