Chapter 9

I opened the door to see Min Yoongi standing there, holding two cups of coffee. "Hello, may I come in?" he asked as he flashed his notorious gummy smile.

I had a sudden image of a vampire... you know how they have to be invited in? OH GOD I WAS PARANOID THAT YOONGI WAS A VAMPIRE -.-'

I was actually relieved that it was Yoongi and not PARK JIMIN, I physically, mentally and emotionally could not stand Jimin it's just tooooooooo much.
I nodded, "Sure come in. coffee?"
He nervously laughed, "Uhh, yeah. I didn't want to come empty handed".

"That was really nice of you, thanks. I actually needed my coffee fix today, COFFEE IS LIFE."
"YES I AGREE." Yoongi gleefully replied then he placed the coffees on one of the desks and looked around the room, taking it all in.

My palms had begun getting sweaty... being in a room alone with any guy made me nervous, let alone Yoongi.

Ugh he's so perfect it hurts TT^TT

My bookshelf caught his attention, "Ooo so you like to read? Me too! Maybe I could lend you a book or two someday?" I knew he liked reading but I never thought he'd be up to lending his books to a complete stranger.
"That'd be wonderful, thank you, but you'll have to make sure it's not a difficult book... I don't know many words in Korean". He continued looking through the bookshelf as if he didn't hear me- "WOW. So many languages. Aren't we a little genius?"
I laughed in response.

We chatted for a while about books and different languages, alternating between Korean and English.
"So what exactly did you need me for?" I took a sip of my coffee as I waited for his response. He fixed his beanie up as he thought for a while, "OHH yeaah. Well, firstly, Jungkook, Tae and I wanted to schedule a lesson for 10pm if that's okay? And I'm writing a new solo track, I just needed to know if my English lyrics make sense... or if they need changing". He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

There were three English sentences on the paper, the first two made perfect sense but the last one... 'I never know it would end up this way, that we would end up this way'
I took out a pen and wrote on the sheet, 'I never knew that it would end up this way, that we would end up this way.'
He took the sheet and read it aloud, his accent wasn't too noticeable but I still read it out a few times in my 'English accent' just to give him a better idea of the pronunciation.

I would've tried to put on an American accent but I'm really terrible at doing accents... I always end up embarrassing myself.

Yoongi had to go, I thanked him for the coffee, he thanked me for the help and promised to bring some books by someday then we bid farewell.

It was 5pm, I decided to plan tonight's lesson, I decided that today we would focus on greetings and pronounciation- I thought starting with this would be best, purely because they generally only introduce themselves in English when they're on talk shows or whatever. I may need to redo the same lesson for Jin and Jimin separately.

I decided to let off some steam by using the gym next door, that Ahjumma told me that I was allowed to use it. I went on the treadmill. The place was completely empty, thank God.

When I walked in, I imagined Jimin working out, on each machine- imagined his presence... he wasn't there but it felt as if he was.

After an hour of so of jogging and cycling, I made my way back to my apartment. While I was in the corridor, some one called my name, "Sena! I'm glad I caught you!" It was Jin.

"Hi Jiiiiiin, do you need any help?" He smiled before replying
"No, actually, I was going to invite you over for dinner tonight. I'm making Bulgogi and I thought that maybe you'd be too tired to cook for yourself". Instantly a wide grin appeared on my face at the thought of eating, especially the thought of trying Jinnnie's food- while sitting on a table with BTS. "YES, that'd be awesome! Thank you so much for the invitation, I can't wait! What time should I come up?"
"7.30pee em."

I rushed inside and showered. I can't wait, I'm was so excited that I sang 4MINUTE's (Crazy) "미쳐" in the shower, at the top of my lungs.

____________________

~A/N
HELLOOOOOOOOO. It's almost 1AM. In case you didn't notice, the picture attached is one of "Sena's" drawings of Jimin and for those who aren't sure how to pronounce it- pretend it's Japanese (it actually is a Japanese name too). SE and NA, not sea NA xD Also I apologise for such a booooooring chapter. I don't think I'll be able to post much for the next two weeks, I have mock exams. Sorry guys ;-;
Thank you for reading!
사랑해! 💜💜💜💜💜