Chapter 21

So sorry for the wait ;-;
^That's a sketch of Sena's apartment.

I wasn't quite sure what I meant by stay or what he meant by stay? Stay with me forever? For tonight? Or just stay by my side in general?

It was almost 4am, Sariah and Lisa had gone to sleep in my bedroom.
I gave Jimin an ice pack for his eye, but he didn't let me hold it on his bruise.
After 10 minutes of trying to take care of his bruises, he returned the ice packs.

Jimin and I were in the living room, both of us sat on the sofa; staring into our phones. I wasn't really doing anything on my phone, Jimin was on his phone so I guess it just seemed to be the right thing to do.

Every now and then we exchanged a few words, nothing specific really.
I readjusted myself on the sofa- what?... wait- OH CRAP.

I TOTALLY FORGOT.
THE UNDERWEAR.
Along with my sudden realisation, I let out a huge gasp- only to, once again realise something else, Jimin was sitting right next to me.
I tried to muffle my gasp and I ended up choking on my breath, good job Sena. Pat yourself on the back.
Jimin immediately looked up from his phone screen, "What's wrong what happened?"
uh....uh think. THINK.
*clears throat*
"uh I just remembered, I have to pee."
Great.
I immediately bolted to the bedroom, you know, even though I'm supposed to be peeing.
I slowly closed the bedroom door behind me. I turned to find Lisa and Sariah silently sleeping on my bed, each of them on opposite ends.
How nice, I envy them right now.
I silently made my way to my wardrobe, I shoved my hands into my pockets and pulled out the underwear and folded them. I placed the two perfect cylinders in the back of my sock draw, they blended straight in- they'd be quite good infiltrators I guess.
I grabbed my pyjamas and started getting changed, every now and then looking over my shoulder to see if Sariah and Lisa were still sleeping.

As I got changed I brushed my hands over anywhere Suho had touched me, the brushing turned into frantic rubbing.
I felt disgusting. I didn't want to think about him but I couldn't help it.

Another problem- I have to pee, I should've gone toilet first, ugh, I cautiously walked across the corridor to the bathroom, hoping that Jimin was still staring at his phone.
Okay, he didn't see, good.

I was wearing my baggy and long pyjama bottoms, along with a baggy T-shirt with a brown cartoon puppy on the front, I walked back into the living room.
Jimin looked up and softly smiled "woof woof ^^" he imitated.
"Here, wear these." I handed over a set of plain and baggy pyjamas- practically genderless.

"uhmm Sena?"

"Yes?"

"I was sorta at the gym before... well I'm sorta sweaty, do you mind if I take a quick shower?"
He nervously asked as he ruffled his hair.

"...Yeah, sure...There are clean towels in the...uh, cabinet"
:) He's going to shower. :)

He stood up and made his way into the bathroom.

I quietly freaked out and silently screamed. I'm okay, really.
I pulled out the sofa bed and laid out a cover on it, next, I spread out a few pillows and covers on the floor- that's where I'm going to sleep. It's my fake bed.
I lay on my fake bed and rolled around, holy sheeeeeet.
Jimin is only like, what? 7 METRES AWAY FROM ME.

AND HE'S NAKED~~~~~
LIKE COMPLETELY NAKED.
Well unless he showers with underwear on...

Stop it Sena. Don't think about it. Stop being so dirty minded >.>

The sound of showering stopped < Yes showering has a distinct sound.
I froze, is he going to walk out?
Please don't, I want to live.
After minutes upon minutes of silence, Jimin walked out of the bathroom FULLY dressed.
Thank you God.
You have spared me.