Chapter 13

We ran to eachother in slow motion. I hugged her so tight that I think I almost broke her. "*coughs* I CANT BREATHEEE" Sariah barely voiced.
"I DONT CARE. I MISSED YOU."

We spent hours talking and catching up, I told her everything that went on in the past few days. I started crying from frustration and extreme fangirling.

"What. WHAT DO YOU MEAN JIMIN SLEPT NEXT TO YOU?!?"
"Shhh. SHHH! they can hear us.."
Sariah gave me a strange look, "what, how?"
I swallowed my saliva. "Jimin heard me singing in the shower."
She began hysterically laughing, "I ALMOST FEEL SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT HAH. HE KNOWS YOU CANT SING NOW."
This caused me to drown in further shame and embarrassment... HEH.

I told her about the break in and about my job as a teacher. She seemed to care more about the fact that Jimin spent a night in my apartment rather than the fact that I was attacked by a stranger. HAHAHA. Hah Okay. I told her about running into my students today too.
"UGH SUHO?... He was at our door yesterday. He was asking for you." Sariah explained as she rolled her eyes.
"What?! are you kidding me? Can he just leave it please..."

BUUURLUUUUUP
I looked down to see a message from Lisa:
GOOD NEWWSSSSSSA. IM GOING TO BE IN KOREA IN TWO DAYS. Send me both your addresses, I'll ring you when I arrive ^•^ I CANT WAIT MAN.

PSHSISHAKAKAJAA YAY.
The three of us are going to have so much fun. LETS ALL GO TO NAMSAN TOWER AND CRY. Well, I'm gonna cry, hehehee 'forever alone'. I messaged her back and then headed to the kitchen to bring over some snacks and drinks for us.
"DUDE WHAT IS THIS. WHY IS IT OUT IN THE OPEN WHAT IF THEY SEE?" Sariah yelled from what sounded like my bedroom. I walked in to see her pointing at my new drawing of Jimin. "ughhhh I was gonna put it away... he's always on my mind. Damn I hate my bias so much".
She stared at it, "it's really good though." I smiled at her, "thanks ^•^. come help me in the kitchen a little."
As we made our way to the kitchen, there was a knock on the door.
I opened the door to find Namjoon standing there.
"Hey Sena, we finished an hour early. why did you call me over-"
CLAASHSISH [glass shattering]
We both jumped, and instantly, a small scream followed. Namjoon brushed past me and headed right for the kitchen. I followed.
"Ah... are you okay?" He asked Sariah.
She nodded, but she clearly wasn't. She had a huge cut on her hand, blood pouring out.
"Sena, go get a first aid kit!" He ordered. I watched him guide her away from the shattered glass as I walked away.
I came back with the first aid kit to find Sariah sitting on the table and Namjoon holding a wet cloth over her hand. "HEREEE!" I threw the first aid kit at him. "What was that for?!" He asked.
"I DONT KNOWN I THOUGHT WE WERE IN A HURRY". He laughed and then turned back to Sariah, he cleaned the cut and wrapped it in a bandage.
He seemed so focused on what he was doing. Sariah was blushing and smiling like a fool, ITS A GOOD THING HE WAS FOCUSED ON THE CUT.
"Thank you oppa..." she quietly said to him. He smiled at her and turned to me- "So why did you call me here again?"
"well, this is Sariah! The friend I was telling you about. I thought you might want to meet her...er... so yeah..I NEED TO CLEAN THE GLASS." I backward shuffled into the kitchen, winking at Sariah as I did.
Owiieee Sharp glass hurts! I got a few small cuts but they were no where as big as Sariah's cut. BUT IT STILL HURT OKAY.
I peeked my head to see them laughing and talking. Heh, excellent.
BURLUUUUP
I got a message from Jimin. My heart skipped a beat after I read the name. I'm both excited and terrified to open the text:
Heyyyy uh is Namjoon hyung there?

I smiled and then began hysterically laughing at myself. HAH HE HEARD ME INVITE HIM OVER AND HE IS JELLY. Or I'm just misinterpreting everything.
I replied:
Why? What if he is?

Oh I'm evil. Oh yes I am. Within 3 minutes there was a Knock on the door. Persistent and loud. "I GOT IT!" I opened the door to see a grumpy Jimin.
"Ya Sena!..." He yelled, then he paused... he stood there and looked to the side to think about something to say. I laughed at him, "what? Speak up, dear." HAHAAH OML HE JUST RUSHED HERE WITH NO PLAN.
"Where's HYUNG?" He finally questioned me. He barged passed me as he searched for Namjoon. He froze when he saw Sariah and Namjoon sitting on the sofa and laughing.
"Uhhh....hello" he said nervously and slowly walked back to me.
I pulled him into the kitchen "SHHH IM DOING MY JOB AS CUPID" he stared at me confused, after a few seconds his expression was more relieved. I looked at him, his expression was once again pained when after looked down. He grabbed my hands and pulled them up, "what happened?" He said looking at the cuts on my hand. I pulled my hand away, "ah...it's nothing, really, I was just cleaning some broken glass.."
We stood and stared at each other for a moment. IDONTKNOWWHAT TONSAY.
WHAT DO I DO. OAAKANSJAJA.
He looked down and slowly looked back up at me, he took a slow breath and opened his mouth to speak.
But what I heard was a girl's voice yelling "HEY SHOULD WE ALL WATCH THE MOVIE TOGETHER!?" It was Sariah.
We all sat on the sofa, across the projector. THIS IS LIKE A HOME CINEMA OH YE. From left to right, it was Jimin, me, Sariah then Namjoon. I MADE SURE SAIRAH WAS NEXT TO ME. You know, in case I had to whisper something to her...
I laid out the movies on the table, they were all Horror movies. I looked at Jimin, he gulped and his eyes widened. He caught me looking at him and tried to not look so scared. He is a huge scaredy cat. I know that. FROM THAT ONE TIME THEY DID THAT BANGTAN BOMB TEST BTS' NERVE THINNGY AH YE.
"Yah... Jimin-ah, you can go home if you don't want to watch the movie?"
He instantly answered "noonono. Noooo I'm totally fine, I'm just worried... you know, won't you be scared?" He asked, playing it 'cool'
HAJAHAJAAHA NO JIMIN STOP TRYING TO HIDE IT. HAJIMAA
"Nope, I'm fine. Don't worry ^•^ Plus, Sariah is going to be sleeping over anyway."
He forced a smile.
We voted for which movie we should watch. All of us, except Jimin, voted for the scariest film. I put the disc in, We all sat back and grabbed a bowl of snacks each. The movie started and I felt Jimin tense up next to me.

A/N~
HELLOOOO IT IS ONCE AGAIN VERY LATE. SO I WILL PROOF READ WHEN I WAKE UUUUUP.
I JUST LOVE BTS' BLACK AND BLUE SUITS IN THAT PHOTO.
THANKS FOR READING. I'M SLEEPY, I FINISHED MY MOCK EXAMS.
GOODNIGHT.
사랑해!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜
Vote if you want a new chapter.. or not... you know, freedom I guess....

UPDAE: I OPENED A PACKET OF OREOS WITH CHOPSTICKS LAST NIGHT OML.
And I just found out that I'm better with chopsticks with my right hand even though I'm a leftie.