Chapter 49

The persistent knocking on Sena's front door signalled her beloved boyfriend's arrival.

Excited, she skipped to the door and opened to find Jimin grinning, his eyes crescent moons, and his nose slightly flat from his extreme expression.

"Where are the strippers?!" He cheerfully joked, "Wha- I don't see any." He pouted, trying to hold back his smile.

"Darling, I told you, I cancelled them." Sena rolled her eyes.

"Well I guess you'll have to fill in then." Jimin mumbled to himself then burst out in laughter.

"HEY. I'm still young." Sena reproached.

"Sena, we're both adults. I am 24 and you're 22." He stated as he walked in and closed the front door.
"And you're dirty minded." She mimicked and followed along.

They both sat down and stared at each other, the atmosphere was eery and awkward, before they finally burst out in laughter,
"So, I presume you were bored out of your mind without me." Jimin smirked; becoming satisfied by how flustered he had just made her.

For a very long time, Jimin knew that his expressions and actions would have an effect on Sena. Which is precisely why he would make sure to carry out such behaviour; he liked having this sort of impact on her.

What a naughty man.

"Jimin, how many times do I have to ask you to not smirk?" She scolded, trying to act as 'unflustered' as she possibly could.
"Yeahhh. And what are you going to do about it?" He smirked again.
Sena opened her mouth and pointed up her finger- ready to make a point.

She also froze like that, mouth agape; she had no reply.

Jimin giggled at the malfunctioning girl, "Okay okay, I'm sorry sweetie. I'll be nice." He pushed her chin up and closed her mouth.

"Thank you." She sarcastically grinned.

____________________

They sat on the floor, each of them with a cup of ramen noodles.

"Jimin, I need to make a confession." Sena spoke up, hesitant.

Intrigued and excited, Jimin instantly turned to the girl, eager to hear her confession.
"Go on, dear." He smiled.

"I- I really don't like ramen." She quietly said.

Jimin gasped, "Well, that's the last time I'm buying you food." Trying to act offended.

"No- not like that! I just thought you should know."

"No it's fine, I mean I try to do something nice and bring you food but you-" He cut off his sentence and pretended to cry.

"Jimin?..." Sena questioned, not completely falling for it, but still slightly concerned.

"Kidding! Of course I'm going to buy you food again. Let's go out for dinner tomorrow evening. How's that? Great? Yes, I know, you're welcome. Aaaand No, it's not a Ramen shop." He said with a smug look on his face.

"Park Jimin, are you asking me on a date?" Sena teased.

'Smooth, real smooth' Sena thought to herself.

"Well, we've slept in the same bed multiple times, kissed, and have publicly announced or relationship to ARMY, I think it's about time we go out for dinner." He smiled at her.

Jimin leaned in and softly kissed her forehead;

He liked kissing her cheeks, he liked kissing her forehead. It was like holding her hand, but more special. It was warm and calming, it would make his heart flutter.