Chapter 36

Lunch was great, aside from the fact that there were fans who came up to us- came up to Bangtan, asking for photos, autographs, hugs, and giving them gifts.

They just wanted to have lunch.

Of course they were nice about it, trying to smile, trying to give out autographs and trying to accept gifts, but they couldn't take photos- they would just kindly refuse.

I know most people would say "They should be nice, show love to their fans." And trust me, they do, ALL THE TIME. But sometimes they have to say no, sometimes they want to be able to eat in peace or have some sense of privacy.

Sometimes, people forget that 'idols are people too'.

Not to mention that the manager had told BTS to not take photos and to keep interactions to a minimum when not on a schedule.

It was clear that Jimin was somewhat shy or nervous with the fans that kept coming up, most of them were, especially since they were in an unfamiliar place and being held back by a language barrier- nonetheless, they smiled and tried their best to be nice.

I think the worst part was seeing how many times they were interrupted, the food we had ordered got cold eventually and they couldn't eat quick enough.

I was somewhat irritated, but I can somewhat understand that they would want to see them up close, I definitely understand that, it's just difficult for both parties tbh.

Distinctly, I remember overhearing a few of the fans talking as they approached us, the girl with the light brown hair and dark brown eyes leaned in towards her two other friends and loudly whispered "Why is SHE here? What's her deal?" which was greeted with the response of 3 glares that felt like daggers.

Then they had proceeded to make their way towards the boys- smiles and all.

I know for sure that not everyone would hate me for working with them, but that was the first time I felt like everyone would hate me for it.

During lunch, Jimin and I texted- Yes, while we were both sitting at the same table:

Jimin: Did you enjoy my indirect to you? xD

Sena: UHM NO? DUDE DO YOU KNOW HOW CONFUSED THE REST OF THE MEMBERS LOOKED.

Jimin: Hahaha :P I'm sorry I couldn't help it :(

Sena: *rolls eyes*

Sena: You haven't told anyone, right?

Jimin: What? That you stole my underwear?

Sena: Yeah... that...

Jimin: Well of course not.

Sena: Oh. Good. Thank God.

Jimin: I mean I can't have everyone knowing how big of a pervert you are and like just imagine what they would think if they found out you had my underwear...

Sena: What do you mean how big of a pervert I am????? :O

Jimin: I've seen your youtube watch history.

Sena: ...

Sena: What did you see?

Jimin: "Jimin hip thrust compilation"-  Among many others...

Sena: Those weren't me. I think it was Jungkook. Jungkook asked to use my computer that one time. Must've been him. For sure. It was Jungkook.

Sena: WAIT WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON MY LAPTOP?

Jimin: ... Nothing.

Jimin: WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY UNDERWEAR AFTER YOU STOLE IT?