Chapter 38

By the time we had gotten in and checked in our luggage, we only had an hour and a half left before our flight.

"So, who's sitting with who?" Asked Tae, turning to Namjoon.

Namjoon was comfortable sitting, leaning back, mostly hidden beneath his hoodie.
"Well what seats did we choose for check-ins last night? I want a window seat..." He Responded.

We were all sitting down, just waiting. There weren't enough spare seats for all of us, Tae, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin were sitting together- on the row of seats behind me. I was joined by the three coordi noonas, and two of the cameramen- Frank and Jihyun.
Across from me sat Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jimin. In the corner sat the manager and the remainder of the crew.

I continued eavesdropping.

"Well apparently we checked in too late pick so we're practically spread out and the best we were able to get is a few pairs..." Yoongi lazily explained.

"I'll pair up with Jin." He added.

"You sure?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah." He responded as he checked his phone screen.

"Oh okay..." Namjoon replied, sounding almost disappointed, he took out his phone and started miserably tapping away.
[OMG I TYPED 'RAPPING' INSTEAD AT FIRST, IMAGINE THAT]

"Guess I'll sit with Hoseok, and Tae and Jungkook will probably be paired together." Namjoon added.

YO WHAT ABOUT JIMIN?

"Jimin'll probably want to sit alone, the boy sleeps through flights anyway."

Oh.

Okay.

I guessed that the staff would probably all sit together, I turned to look and Minjun unnie, "Hey, are we sitting together? Since there are three of you, if we end up with seats in pairs I think."

"Yeah, sure!" She grinned as she looked up from her book.

She had very simple features but she was so pretty, she seemed to always be glowing.

A few minutes earlier Jimin had left to go to the toilet, accompanied by Hoseok.
You know, like how girls can't go to the Ladies alone...
Jungkook was left alone, I glanced over at him to find him busy playing piano tiles on his phone, earphones in.

"Hey I think I'm going to look around at the shops, wanna come along? If not, can you look after my stuff?"

"Uh yeah sure, yeah I'll look after them." Minjun responded, without even looking up at me this time.
Seemed like she was at an intense part in the book.

Just as I got up to leave, I heard manic laughter echoing from a distance. I was fairly certain it was Hoseok. I turned to see what he was laughing at, but only found a red-faced Jimin- looking down and avoiding eye contact.

"What? What? What happened?" Jungkook asked while laughing, then he pulled out his earphones.

Between wheezes he barely managed to string together a sentence.

"WE GOT RECOGNISED BY A MALE FAN IN THE BATHROOM-"

He burst out in laughter again, then took a deep breath, "AND WE WERE LEAVING AND THE FAN TAPPED JIMIN ON THE SHOULDER."

"AAAAND?" Junkook asked trying not to smile after seeing how embarrassed Jimin looked.

"HE SAID- HE SAID, 'Jimin Hyung...' And Immediately Jimin responded with 'Sorry no photos.' But the guy wasn't finished! He continued- 'Ah, no Hyung that's not it, UHM it's your- you're flying without a license.'
AND JIMIN LOOKED SO CONFUSED. THEN THE FAN LEFT.
And then Jimin looked down and he realised his zipper was completely down!"