Chapter 48

The room was dark and motionless as the two silently cooled off.

"Sena?" Jimin called out, disrupting the comfortable quiet.
"Yeah?"
"Can you speak for me? I missed your voice." He nervously whispered, slightly embarrassed by his peculiar request.

"Speak?" Sena questioned, turning her head to Jimin and stuffing her face into her pillow.
"I mean I really really couldn't ask you to sing for me.." He teased, his lips twitching a little as he tried to hold in his laughter.
"Woh! Wow. Okay then, don't worry I won't sing; just because you're a singer it doesn't mean you can come at us regular folk."
"That's right, just like that, keep talking~" Jimin sang as he closed his eyes and smiled in satisfaction.
"You do realise you seem super creepy right now, Jimin."
"Yes, but you still love me." He smirked, "-and you have a terrible singing voice, but I still love you." He added.
She comfortably smiled, knowing that he couldn't see her in the dark. "And you are arrogant and cocky." She replied.
"-but I still love you." Whispering the last part.

Jimin felt his chest tighten, he always thought that she couldn't ever love him back as much as he loved her- but knowing she loved him was enough.

"You- you love me?"

"Of course I do." -how could I not? She thought to herself, too shy to say it aloud. Worried it'll make her seem too weak or vulnerable.

But her confirmation was more than enough for him, he reached out and started playing with her hair; brushing it through his fingers, brushing it away from her face.

"Mmm~" he lightly sighed, "I'm so happy right now, you know that, right?" He asked in his usual soft voice.

He grinned and leaned in, the tips of their noses lightly touching.

This, this was bliss.

They became each other's homes; sources of happiness and support that could always be relied on; a warm fire that never died out, that always lit up the darkness; that always put colour back into the grey days.

He was her home, and she was his.

That's what they had realised that night.

________________________

"Hello? Helloooo? Wakey wakey princess~" he sang as he poked at Sena's cheeks.
She opened her eyes to find Jimin on top of her, the side of his face golden from the rays of sunshine peaking through the window.

He smiled at her, his eyes becoming hyphens, "I have to go to my schedule. Don't go anywhere, Okay? Okay. Good." He giggled and gently kissed her forehead before hopping off of her bed.

Sena turned her head to watch him leave; just catching a glimpse of his bare calves. She smiled and covered her face thinking about his calves; his legs; his butt, his midriff; his shoulders; his arms; his arms that wrap around her; his hands that hold her's; his lips that smile at her; his lips that kiss her; his eyes that look at her.

She squeaked and kicked about beneath the covers. Completely unable to contain her overwhelming excitement for the existence of her boyfriend, the Park Jimin.

Her phone vibrated on her nightstand, hoping it was Jimin, she immediately reached for it.

Hana: Hey, can I come over? I'm nearby.