Chapter 52

Have you ever experienced a perfect night's sleep? Where your body is just tired enough to give you relief when you lay on your mattress, and your mind is clear of any troubles yet hazy with sleep.

That's how you get the perfect night's sleep.

When you're too tired and content to even dream- you just lay there in hours of sweet nothingness.

When Sena woke up she smiled, the proceedings of her date still lingering in her mind.

She always had so many excuses and 'reasons' for not being able to be with a foreigner- for not feeling it's okay to bring home a man that wasn't the same race and religion. But for the first time it was different, for the first time she was sure.
She was sure that she was willing to overcome anything for him, even if it was the stupid standards of her traditional parents.

Without a doubt she knew that she was sure, because she wasn't at all scared anymore.

She couldn't wait to see him again, to hold him again. To feel his warm silky skin beneath her fingers again- she couldn't wait to feel alive again.

I mean of course she was alive. But being with Jimin was invigorating. It was as if everything other than spending time with him was dull, cold; dead.

__________________________

Over time, the fonder you become of someone, the more it hurts every time you miss them.
So even though they say 'out of sight, out of mind' it's completely false.

I prefer 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'.

So it hurts twice as much.

__________________________

The weeks in between their last date and the next was in a means agonising.
It felt as though over 5 months had gone by... just waiting.

Painstakingly anticipating the next time they could just exist in the same space.

_________________________

[A/N]-

Hi guys, it's been hectic. I'm sorry.
I had A-levels, then I had a bad summer, then I found out I was moving out for uni, and now my life is an absolute blur, I'm a mess hA. I sleep at 5am on weekdays and I don't remember most of my lectures even though I go to all of them.
I literally want to just pour my heart out here, but I don't see the point in that, I have a few close friends that help me a lot.
I'm sorry for being gone so long.
I want to end this story. I will end this story.

This is barely a chapter, but I wrote this ages ago because I've been wanting to update for so long, I'm going to try to update regularly and finish the story quickly.
I'm sorry again.

Goodnight. Love you all💕

031117