Chapter 45

I wanted to enjoy the remainder of my minutes with him.

And Although unintended, I couldn't help falling asleep on the couch, beside Jimin- no, my head was resting on his lap.

I fell asleep around 10pm I believe.

I mean it was Jimin's gosh darn fault I didn't sleep enough the night prior but whatever.

And Somehow, some way, I ended up on my bed. Now, I don't know if my legs did me a favour and sleep-walked my ass there, or if Jimin dragged me there- or god forbid if he attempted to carry me there.
But, I ended up in bed, sleeping, blissfully in Jimin's arms.
Being spooned was lovely.
But as soon as I had woken up to go toilet in the middle of the night, a thought occurred to me; my butt sticks out, he was spooning me.
I'll just leave it at that.

When I returned to my bed I pushed Jimin, managing to roll him onto his other side and resumed my blissful sleep as I spooned him.
Of course another thought occurred to me also, that his butt-

And I mean I love his butt.
10/10, would grope.

I- I was finally feeling his butt.
After all these years.
I started from the bottom and now I was at Jimin's bottom. :').

I snuggled up closer and buried my head into his back, I tried my best to stay awake, to cherish this glorious moment for just a little while longer.
But my heavy eye-lids thought otherwise.

The next morning I woke up, and somehow, Jimin was spooning me again.

Along with my movement, Jimin finally woke up too.
"Morning sweetie." Jimin sang as he stretched his head back, his eyes still closed- hair messy.
"Morning~" I answered as I stretched out my legs.

Jimin had his schedule to tend to, which meant that he wouldn't be able to see me off later on today.
To make up for it, we spend most of our morning hugging; holding eachother close.

When the time came for him to leave, he had a bitter expression on his face. "I'll be back soon. I promise." I squeezed his hand and kissed him on the cheek.
He nervously laughed, "Okay but you really shouldn't be kissing me on the cheek..." he pushed back his hair as he laughed.
"What? What do mean?" I asked confused, almost leaning in to kiss his other cheek.

"No, really. Last night was difficult enough. I need to go to the gym and let off some steam.." he mumbled then hugged me tightly.
"Have a good trip. Message me when you get to the airport. Message me when you get on the plane. Let me know when you land safely, and remind me how much you miss me, got it?" He whispered, then turned to leave.

"Bye Jimin, I'm going to miss you."
I hugged him one last time and closed the door gently once he left.
I sighed, "I'm really going to miss him."

I returned to my phone to find that Lisa, Sariah, Sungra, Hana, and the other members had messaged me farewell.

GUYS it was like 12 I was not leaving for the airport for another 3 hours gosh.

I reassured myself that I had packed a sufficient amount of clothes and books to aid me on my voyage, then showered and got dressed.

By the time I was ready to leave, it was already 2.50pm.
I messaged Jimin to tell him that i was leaving soon, then called the cab.

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

I immediately stopped what I was doing and dashed towards my phone, I read Sena's message and began typing away.