Chapter 11

"Are you okay?" He sincerely asked in a calm voice. I didn't respond. I mean I couldn't. No I wasn't okay, but I guess I sort of was? I mean nothing serious happened?

And not to mention that Jimin had just hugged me... Why was he being so caring? I mean I definitely was not complaining, I was just curious.
"I sort of hurt my head..." I finally answered.

His eyebrows lowered and he frowned, he stretched out his arm and started touching the back of my head.
Well that was nice-
Weird.
I mean that was weird.
I lightly shrieked in pain, yup, he found the bump that had formed on the back of my head, it hurt quite a lot -despite having put ice on it.

Jimin walked around me and stood behind me, he paused for a moment then lightly kissed the back of my head, it legitimately felt so sweet and pure... I don't know how to describe it.
"It'll be all better soon." he whispered.

DAMN THAT GAVE ME CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE. JiminNN.

"W-why did you come over?" I finally managed to ask.
"Because I was worried"
"Why? It was nothing serious..."
He paused for a moment and took a deep breath, "I just was, ok? Aren't I allowed to worry? You should go to sleep soon. You must be exhausted, go rest."

I was going to sleep soon anyway...

"Yeah I will, soon. I just uh need to uh.." I trailed off... maybe it's best to not mention my bedroom being trashed?
Jimin responded at the speed of light, "What-what-what, you need to what? Can I help out? What is it? Is something wrong? What?"

How cute

"Well.. uh... my room needs some tidying... the strange man sort of messed everything up."
Jimin took a moment to think before offering to tidy it up for me; well it wasn't really an offer, he forced me to sit on the sofa with ice on my head.

"FINISHEEEEEED!!" he yelled from my bedroom then ran towards me. "You can sleep now!" He cheered.

"Thank you Jimin-ah... you didn't have to, really... I'll go get ready, thanks for stopping by." I got up, ready to walk him to the door.
"STOP BY?! No. I'm staying here... Sorry Sena, but since you refuse to stay at our dorm, I'm going to have to stay here. Making sure no one else breaks in. ITS TOO DANGEROUS." he stomped his feet and looked off into the distance as he gave his heroic speech.
"NO YOU CANT, THATS JUST..." --inappropriate
"I'm sorry, you don't have a choice. I'll be here on the couch, call me if you need anything".
I opened my mouth to protest but ended up not saying anything at all. To be honest, I was actually super terrified to be alone there now.

My head hurt so badly... I didn't know how I could even fall asleep.

I heard a strange noise from the balcony... A series of footsteps followed. I jerked up and looked around. It was pitch black.
The foot steps got closer; I began burning up.
My heart was beating alarmingly fast. Suddenly, something grabbed my leg. Dragged me out of my bed. I screamed. I screamed and screamed. I screamed into the darkness.
(I WANT MY EOMMA.)

"Shhshh it's okay... It's okay..." I opened my eyes to see a blurry figure kneeling over me.

It was just a dream. Thank God.

My heart was still pounding. The blurry figure soon became much clearer; Jimin was dabbing a small wet towel on my forehead.
He cupped my cheek with his hand as if it were a way of letting me know I'm safe.
He kept quietly repeating "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here, it's okay".
I soon snapped out of my state of panic with the reassurance of his presence.

"Thank you."

He smiled at me. The lights were off, and it was dark. "What time is it?" I asked lazily.
"You don't need to worry about that... just go back to sleep, don't worry, I'll be here until you fall asleep." He held my hand as he lay on the floor next to my bed, his hand was soft and, despite Jimin being a smol-bean, his were much bigger than mine- I have small hands.

His hand completely covered mine.

I was happy he was there but-
I didn't want him to see me sleep... I probably looked like a toad with a double chin when I slept, unfortunately I couldn't help falling asleep. I just felt so drowsy, peaceful and comfortable. I didn't have a nightmare this time round; as I fell deeper into sleep, I could feel his warmth on my hand, and that, that was comforting.

______________________

~A/N
HEY GUYS HEY ITS 4AM. I should stop writing so late, again, sorry for any mistakes. I'll fix them when I wake up. THANK YOU FOR READINGGG, don't forget to vote aaaaaand I'm considering revealing my IG account when I reach a certain number of reads... I mean idk, if anyone is curious about what I look like
AND 사랑해 💜💜💜💜