Let me know

You've just finished getting ready when you hear a knock at your door, you check the time and it's 7 am, you can't be late already can you? 

You open the door to find Yoongi, Tae, Jimin and JK staring at you, all looking nervous. 

"Is everything okay? Did something happen?" you ask, looking at each one of them and wondering where the others are. 

"Can we come in?" Yoongi asks politely.

"Of course," you say, stepping back so they can enter. 

Tae immediately goes to sit on the bed, Jimin sits on the floor in front of him. JK leans against the wall and Yoongi pulls the desk chair out and motions for you to sit on it. Once you take a seat, Yoongi drags the small armchair over and sits on it, clasping his hands together over his knee. 

"What's going on?" you question, wondering why they were here, especially since it's the maknae's and Yoongi, an odd grouping. 

"We have something we want to ask you," Tae offers, smiling lightly at you.

"Okay," you say, waiting for them to continue. 

"Wait, before that we need to tell you what happened at the meeting this morning," Yoongi states, his leg bouncing up and down. 

"It happened already? Wasn't I meant to be there?" you burst, startled that you missed it since it was about you. 

"No it's fine, it was just the management team, media team and the members, we asked them to let you rest," JK explains. 

"It's been sorted don't worry, they are going to just release a statement about the facts of what happened, they won't address the rumours going around and RM made sure you're job is secure," Jimin adds, smiling warmly at you. 

"You don't need to worry about anything, we are going to protect you," Yoongi continues, staring intently at you. 

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, it's my fault, maybe it would be better if I just quit," you mumble, feeling so guilty for all the trouble you've caused. 

"No! Don't ever say that," JK almost shouts, walking over and kneeling in front of you so his face is level with yours, "remember when you told me you don't regret anything? Well, neither do I, I don't regret meeting you or coming back for you yesterday and I definitely don't regret falling for you." 

Tears well in your eyes, you'd been so pent up with fear, stress and confusion these last few weeks that you couldn't help it, it was spilling out of you. 

"Please don't cry," JK coos, wiping your tears with his fingers and stroking your hair. 

"I'm sorry," you blubber, covering your face with your hands. 

"And stop saying you're sorry," he says, grabbing your wrists gently and pulling your hands from your face, "you have nothing to be sorry for." 

You sniffle a bit and Jimin walks over with a box of tissues, handing them to you with a sad smile on his face. 

"Thank you," you say, smiling at him.

"You're welcome beautiful," he replies with a wink, then he walks back over to sit with Tae. 

You take a deep breath and collect yourself. JK sits on the floor next to your chair and rests his hand over one of yours. 

"What are they going to do about the dating rumour?" you ask once you've calmed down. 

"They are going to ignore it like they usually do, responding to it will only make it bigger since we usually don't respond to things like that unless they are serious accusations," Yoongi explains.