Shadow

This is it! Your first day shadowing another makeup artist. You're nervous. You've spent the last few days learning the techniques and styles they use for each member and researching everything you can about BTS. 

The amount of Youtube videos, Run episodes, Bon Voyage episodes, and concert Videos you've watched in the last few days is amazing. You can feel your inner ARMY burning inside of you now. You are pretty confident in your knowledge of each member and you are ready to prove your worth there. 

You haven't seen any of the members since the day you met them, you aren't sure about how much they'll even interact with you, they have hundreds of staff and they are really busy so you doubt they'll even talk to you. 

There's only one way to find out. 

*******************************

The photoshoot set is amazing. The set design is so detailed and the amount of staff members here putting it together blows your mind. The boys haven't arrived yet and you've been instructed to set up the dressing room with all the right makeup supplies and equipment your team will need. 

Just as you are putting out the last of the snacks on the refreshment table you hear a loud voice talking animately in the corridor outside. J-Hope. 

The door bursts open and in comes a laughing J-Hope with a blank-faced Suga under his arm. J-Hope is tugging him back and forth by his shoulders but he just squints and waits for it to stop, when he finally does, Suga turns away and you can see a hint of a smile in the corner of his lips. 

"Y/N!!" Jimin shouts as he comes through the door with Taehyung, "I haven't seen you in ages, where have you been?" he asks while walking straight up to you with a smile. 

"I was training," you say with a blush, after watching all those videos of them, you can't help but fangirl over them now that you see them again. 

Jimin puts his hands on your shoulders and guides you to a makeup station, "do my makeup first!" he requests with a smile as he takes a seat in front of you. 

Taehyung giggles in the background and comes to stand next to you "No y/n, do mine first" he pouts and gives you those puppy dog eyes again. 

"Hey, leave her alone," Suga says from the sofa in the corner, he's leaning back in a relaxed position and looking at you three with lazy eyes. 

"I'm not doing makeup today," you tell them, "I'm just shadowing the other makeup artists so I can see what they do." 

"Ahhh Mann!" Jimin moans with a pout of his own. 

Jungkook walks in and goes straight over to the snack table, he grabs a big bag of crisps and pops them open. He stuffs his mouth with a big handful of them before he turns and spots you. He freezes before he starts to choke. 

J-Hope runs up to him and grabs him a bottle of water "slow down, that's what happens when you eat too fast!" he laughs and pats Jungkook on the back. 

Jungkook takes a big gulp of water and looks at the ground, his cheeks glow a light pink. 

Just then, Jin and RM walk into the room. 

"Jungkookahh, give me some of those," Jin demands as he walks over to Jungkook. 

Jungkook lifts his bag out of the way of Jin before he can steal them and throws a different packet at his chest. They start to bicker and wrestle over Jungkook's snacks. 

RM steps up right next to you distracting you from their squabble, "Hello y/n, it's nice to see you, how have you been?" 

His deep voice and intense stare makes your heart skip a beat, "I-i'm well thank you, how are you?" you ask timidly.