Airplane pt.2

***** Jimin's point of view *****

He's just starting to fall asleep on the sofa of the 1st class lounge when Hobi taps him on the shoulder. 

"Yah, get up," he says urgently. 

"No, I'm tired," he whines, closing his eyes once more. 

"We need to talk, it's about y/n," Hobi insists. 

At this, his eyes snap open and he sits up fully. 

"What's wrong?" he asks, panicked that something happened to her. 

"We need to talk as a group, come on," Hobi drags him out of his chair and towards the dining area, he directs him to sit at the table and then goes off to get the others. He sits there waiting, worried about y/n. 

Jin comes to the table, followed by Namjoon, JK, and Tae. They all take a seat, looking around just as dumbfounded as Jimin. Soon after, Hobi comes back pulling Yoongi by the arm. 

"What is this about?" Namjoon asks Jin. 

"We need to talk about y/n," Jin states, looking at Hobi. 

"Speak then," Jimin says impatiently. 

"We need to be careful about how we treat her, she had her review and PDnim said that she needs to respect the boundaries of being an employee," Hobi explains. 

"He said something about not being too friendly with us, that she was too close to us," Jin adds. 

"What? That's not fair, she's my friend, why can't I be friendly with her?" Tae shouts. 

"That's out of line, isn't it our choice whether or not we want her to be our friend?" Namjoon states, frustration lining his jaw. 

"We know it's not fair but she told us not to talk to him about it, she's scared of being fired," Jin says calmly. 

"She isn't getting fired," Yoongi states firmly. 

Jimin is trying to understand what is going on. So she was too close to them? That wasn't her fault, it was always them messing with her, she never initiated it, she can't get into trouble for their actions. 

"She can't get into trouble for what we choose to do," Jimin argues. 

"Exactly, that is why we are having this conversation, we need to be more careful about how we act around her when there are other people around," Hobi says, his face serious. 

"What do you mean? Like how?" Jungkook asks, speaking for the first time. 

"Like not doing things to her that you wouldn't do to the other makeup artists," Jin suggests.

"No, I don't want to!" Tae pouts, "I like the friendship I have with her, I don't want to stop." 

"Neither do I," Jimin agrees. He had built up a nice friendship with her, she was so cute, he loved squeezing her cheeks and making her blush. Playing with her was one of the best parts of his day. 

"So you want her to get into trouble?" Jin asks. 

"No of course not," Jimin and Tae say at the same time. 

"Jin and Hoseok are right, we need to think of her, our actions could be making her get into trouble and that's not right, we need to help her if we can," Namjoon sighs. 

"But we have been acting this way for ages, how can we stop now?" Jungkook asks in a sad voice, his eyes are wide as he stares at his hands fiddling on the table. 

"You'll just have to be careful, try not to be too touchy or flirty with her, you can talk to her but not too much. If you are alone or it's just us then it should be okay but if anyone else is there then you can't," Hobi offers with a frown.