Lights

You arrived at the venue for rehearsals at 6 am, you couldn't believe how early they started but when you thought about it, there was a lot to be done. Lighting, props, staging, camera run-throughs, soundcheck, dress rehearsal, early entry rehearsals and then the real thing. 

You spent a long period of time practising running around under the stage, rehearsing exactly where you needed to be at what time. Since it was so busy and everything would need to be done as fast as possible, everyone had their own artist. Today you were assigned to J-Hope. 

In the changing room, you are doing your best to do Hobi's makeup for the first show of their tour, it's harder than usual because his hair and clothes are being done at the same time. The tension in the air is thick and you can feel everyone is on edge. 

"Okay everyone, the first video is about to start, we have five minutes before you need to be in position," a manager shouts into the room from the doorway. 

"Let's get it!" Jungkook shouts, jumping up and down and shaking out his hands. 

"Come on guys, everyone in," RM orders, gathering the members in a circle. 

Hobi winks at you as he walks over to the group, you smile and raise your fist while mouthing 'fighting'. 

Just then, there is a loud roar as ARMY scream and shout at the opening video that is playing, the sound is deafening and it makes even your heart pick up its pace. 

RM gives the boys a pep talk and they all put their hands in the middle to do their chant. They are quickly guided by the organisers to their position on the lift that will take them to centre stage. 

JK catches your eye just as the lift starts to rise and he gives you an excited smile and a thumbs up. 

The first few songs are performed without a break so you are able to watch them on the monitor, the sight is amazing. They are the best performers you have ever seen, they dance with such power and charisma, it's impossible not to love them. Their voices are angelic and they bring a smile to your face without you realizing it. 

JK who had been so shy and soft was a beast on stage, owning it and emitting confidence you didn't know he had. Tae's transformation was crazy too, he was always so playful and bright and now his eyes looked dangerous as he smouldered at the camera and chewed invisible gum. 

Jimin's cuteness disappeared momentarily as he body rolled your soul into oblivion and pushed his hair back in an indescribably attractive way. J-Hope was fierce and completely in his element, hitting every beat and filling the stage with his overwhelming presence. 

RM had a swag about him that his offstage clumsiness and calm nature concealed, he seemed confident and unashamedly himself. Jin was charming as always, blowing kisses and smiling constantly; he made ARMY laugh with hidden items he had put in his clothes earlier. Suga was also different, he was usually either quiet and reserved or completely excited (especially in Run shootings) yet on stage, he was a combination of the two. Power seeped through every word he rapped and he danced with energy and enthusiasm. 

When they finally came off of the stage to change outfits, you rushed over to J-Hope and began to wipe off his sweat and retouch anything that had smudged. You were surprised to see a few of the boys with breathing devices. Your eyes widened as you watched Jimin flop onto the floor and gasp for air. 

J-Hope rested his hand on your shoulder and gave you a soft smile. 

"It's okay, don't worry, he'll be fine, he just danced too hard," he says, looking at Jimin with worried eyes. 

"Are you okay?" RM asks Jimin, kneeling in front of him. 

"I'm okay, give me one second," Jimin replies, inhaling oxygen from the small tank in his hands.