Outro: Tear

It's late after a long day of filming and you've finally finished packing up your stuff in the makeup room. You feel hot and sticky so you head to the toilets to wash your face and hands. 

You slowly walk around, noting how most of the lights are off since everyone has gone home already. The building is kind of creepy at night. 

Your mind flicks back to that message you were sent last week, you hadn't gotten another one since, so you weren't too worried about it. Yoongi already got you a new number just to be safe anyway. 

Still, every now and then you got this feeling that someone was watching you but you knew it was just because you are a nervous wreck, especially after the events on tour. 

You dry your face with a cloth when you hear the squeak of trainers on the floor. You whip your head to the doorway but there is no one there, slowly, you walk over and peek your head out of the door. No one. 

Maybe someone was just rushing past? 

You take a deep breath and head back to get your bags, passing a large open plan office area where all the lights are out. In the corner of your eye, you see one office chair spinning slowly in a circle. 

Okay. Time to walk faster. 

You speed walk around the corner, trying to rationalise your fears, there is nothing to worry about. 

A bang on the other side of the room causes you to burst into a sprint, dashing around the corner and slamming into something hard.

Hands grab your waist and you scream before a soft hand covers your mouth. 

"Shhh, it's me," Jimin's sweet voice echoes in the hall. 

You relax your body into his arms and let out a relieved sigh, "you scared the life out of me!" 

He giggles lightly, "sorry, I didn't mean to." 

"Was that you earlier by the bathroom and moving the office chair?" you ask. 

"No, I just got here, I was looking for you because I saw your bag in the makeup room," he replies, his expression worried.

"Oh, it must have been someone else, maybe a cleaner," you say, trying to keep calm and rational. 

"Probably," he agrees, rubbing your back gently, "come, I want to show you something." 

He slips his hand into yours and takes you to the floor above where the dance studios are.

"Close your eyes," he commands gently, a huge smile on his lips.

You can't help but smile back and close your eyes diligently. 

He guides you into one of the studios and lets out an excited giggle, "open them." 

You open your eyes to the sweetest sight you've ever seen, he has set up a picnic blanket with pillows and food covering it and candles all around the room. 

"Wow, when did you do this?" you ask, stepping closer to the beautiful arrangement.

"Once everyone left, we haven't had some alone time in a while and I know you've been stressed lately so I wanted to do something to make you happy," he blushes, using his hand to slick back his hair. 

"Thank you so much, it's so sweet," you say, giving him the warmest hug you can manage. 

He wraps his arms around your waist and embraces you tightly, resting his head on your shoulder. 

"Let's eat shall we?" he offers, grabbing your hand once again and leading you to the blanket. 

He uses a remote to turn on the sound system and a soft melody plays that perfectly fits the mood.