Blanket kick

You lay in the hotel bed looking up at the ceiling. You still haven't been able to find a place to live, everything is too expensive and although you're paid well, you haven't officially gotten the job yet since you're on trial so you can't rely on that. 

It's been two weeks since your first official day on a photo-shoot. It's been eventful to say the least. 

As time has gone on, you have become more familiar with the other staff members, you've made some friends and you're feeling more at home there, it's always busy and at times it's stressful but you love your job. 

The only thing you're struggling with are the members, they are amazing and so fun to be around but they shower you with attention constantly and you aren't sure what to do with it. There's nothing you can do with it, you work for them, you're an employee. Something you have to remind yourself of every day. 

As you lay there you think of all the developments that have happened with each member over the past week. 

Jin. He is playful and funny but he is also sweet. He always does small things for you like opening doors or making conversation with you when you are doing his makeup or just anywhere around you. He is always respectful and kind. Every time he catches your eye he gives you a cheeky wink.

Suga is different. He is quiet but you often catch him watching you. Every now and then you'll find a snack or an energy drink next to your bag that you know is from him, he silently helps you and brings you strength. He never makes you feel like you're in a rush and he always gives you a little thumbs up when you've done a good job. 

J-Hope is a ball of life. Whenever he sees you he walks straight up to you to beep your nose and ask you how you are. He always asks your opinion on his outfits and makes you laugh constantly. He pulls funny faces at you when he sees you in the mirror and always tries to get you to dance with him when you're in the waiting room together. 

RM continues to make you nervous, he isn't as touchy as the younger members but he always says things that make your heart flutter.  He always encourages you and gives you words of wisdom. He has gotten comfortable enough to show you his silly side and often joins in when you are playing around with Jimin and V. He smiles at you regularly and always makes sure to set aside some food for you during break times. 

Jimin is like an adorable puppy, he always sits next to you and rests his head on your shoulder and he never says goodbye without giving you a warm hug. He has gotten into the habit of cupping your cheeks with his hands and squishing them while calling you cute. He always asks for you to be the one who does his makeup. But there are moments where he's not like that at all, every now and then he gives you a dangerous smirk and looks at you intently. 

V is similar, he is like a teddy. He loves to show you pictures he has taken and he often puts his arm around your shoulder. He always pouts and uses a baby voice to get you to bend the rules for him. He often sings or hums songs to you when you are doing his makeup and he likes to play with your hair while you work on the others. He tells Jimin that you are his and that Jimin can only play with you if he asks permission first which always starts a mini-war. 

Lastly, there is Jungkook. Slowly he is becoming more comfortable and confident around you. He talks to you more often and asks you a lot of questions about yourself. Every day he asks you to teach him a new word in English that he'll say for the whole day until he can remember it. Every now and then he still freezes when you smile at him but it's less often now. He usually sits near you when you do the others' makeup and hands you things that you need. 

You roll around on your bed and kick off the blankets. Thinking about it gives you butterflies. You have no idea how to handle all of them. All you can go right now is go with the flow and hope it solves itself. 

Time for another day of work.