Attack on Bangtan

The tour seemed to be flying by, you had been working so hard that you didn't even have time to worry about your relationship with the guys and the danger you were in of losing your job. 

Over the last couple days, there had been reports of fans booking rooms in the hotel in an attempt to get close to the boys, luckily they hadn't been able to get close enough for anything to happen but that didn't mean there wasn't an overwhelming sense of anxiety among the staff and the boys. 

Since there is no show today, the boys are free to do whatever they want. Yoongi and Jin had decided to stay in and rest, Hobi and Jimin are going shopping together, Tae is going to some local museums and taking photos and RM is going to talk a walk in the park. 

Due to the unease about the fans, everyone's security had been increased which meant even staff like you had to make sure you were near at least one of the boys at all times today. You were assigned to JK. 

You had no idea what he had planned to do today but you, along with 4 security guards and a manager were going to go with him. 

You're waiting in the hall with the other staff when JK strolls out of his room wearing black cargo pants, chunky black boots and an oversized black t-shirt. You had to admit, he looked hot. His hair was getting long and wavy and you really loved it that way. 

It's funny how hardcore he dresses compared to his sweet bunny-like personality. 

He scans the group who will be accompanying him and his eyes light up when they meet yours. He gives you a bright smile and heads over to you. 

"You're coming with me today?" he asks happily, letting out an excited giggle. 

"Yes," you say quietly, smiling. 

"Finally! I haven't been able to be alone with you in ages!" he cheers quietly. 

"Well, we won't be alone," you say, looking pointedly at the security guards and manager. 

"I know but still, I get you to myself today," he grins, "what do you want to do?"

"Umm, I don't know, we're meant to just follow you, what were you planning to do?" you ask, not wanting to interrupt his plans for one of his rare days off. 

"Forget that, I can do it another time, shall we eat first?" he suggests eagerly.

"Ready to go?" the manager asks Jungkook, smiling lightly as he steps towards you both. 

"Yepp! I want to go and eat first," he replies, reluctantly looking away from you and taking a step back. 

"Okay, I'll get the car ready," the manager agrees, he nods to you politely before he walks over to the elevators. 

"What do you want to eat? I'll treat you," he asks, stepping towards you again, closer this time. 

"Seriously, you don't have to do that," you say, melting at his offer. 

"Please," he begs, giving you puppy dog eyes and cupping your cheek, "let me spoil you, just for today, I never get to, the others always get to you first." 

You blush under the stare of his sparkly eyes, his hand feels warm and smooth on your cheek. 

"Okay, maybe some burgers?" you suggest, trying to pick something he might enjoy too. 

"Of course," he says, gently squeezing your cheek and then releasing you, "let's go!" 

You walk as a group into the car park, it's brightly lit and filled with several black vans that belong to the Bighit staff and security. You spot the manager waiting by the car and head over to him, just as you're halfway there, a loud shriek fills the air causing you and JK to jump.