The Truth Untold

******* Jungkooks POV ********

He can't believe he did that, he wanted to so badly but he didn't think he actually would. 

He's lying in his bed, he's a ball of nerves. He has never felt this way about someone before and he's not even sure if he's allowed to. He doesn't know what to do now, should he pursue her or try to hide his feelings? He doesn't even know if he has the control to do that. 

From the moment he first saw her, he was blown away. She is beautiful and her smile is so bright, she lights up the room with her positive energy and her laugh is music to his ears. When she first smiled at him that day in the gym, he knew he was going to fall for her. 

Today at the shoot he couldn't help but hold her small, soft hands. He loved the feel of them in his, her cheeks were smooth as he grazed them with his fingers and her waist fit perfectly in his arm. His heart beat frantically every time she grabbed onto his arm to hide and the sound of her squeal was adorable. 

What is he going to do? He doesn't even know if she likes him back, why would she when his six Hyungs are there? Each one of them is so amazing and handsome, there's no way she would pick him over one of them. 

He groans and covers his eyes with his hands. Frustration filling his whole body. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Jin Hyung's voice booms from the doorway. 

He removes his hands so he can look at Jin, he's torn between telling the truth and just brushing it off. He needs advice but he doesn't really like to express his feelings to others. 

"No I'm fine, I'm just tired," he mumbles and sits up to grab some water from his side table. 

Jin stands there staring at him for a moment then walks over to sit on his desk chair and rolls it over towards the bed.

"Come on, tell me, I know something is wrong, spit it out," Jin demands. 

He takes a deep breath looks Jin in the eye. 

"I don't want to tell you, you're going to laugh," he states hoping Jin will drop it. 

"No I won't, just tell me," Jin urges, he clearly isn't going to let it go. 

"Okay..." he takes another deep breath to stall for time, "what do you think would happen if I liked someone?" 

Jin stares in shock for a moment before he bursts out and says, "YOU LIKE SOMEONE?" 

"SHHHHH...be quiet, I don't want anyone else to know," he snaps.

"I'm sorry, I'm just shocked, I've never seen you like someone before, who is it?" Jin asks quietly. 

"I'm not going to tell you who just yet, just tell me, what do you think would happen," he pleads, hoping the answer will be good. 

"I really don't know, you know we aren't really allowed to date, of course you also know I never follow the rules so I'm not really the right person to be asking, but I think you'd have to keep it a secret which would be hard for you both and you are always so busy so I'm not sure how often you'd get to see her," he replies honestly. 

He sighs, he knew the answer before he asked but he was hoping for some encouragement. 

"That being said, it's your life, we've been doing this for seven years, I think you've earnt the right to your own love life if she likes you back then go for it," Jin adds with a lighter tone. 

"I don't know if she likes me back and I'm not sure how to find out," he admits. 

"Just ask her, or look for signs that she does, like if she flirts with you or tries to spend time with you," Jin shrugs. 

"Yeah...maybe, I'll see how things go and maybe confess to her once I get to know her more," he says unsure of what to do. 

"Can you tell me who it is now?" Jin asks. 

"It's...It's y/n," he says nervously, looking up at Jin to see his reaction, will he think he's being a fool?

Jin is silent for a moment, his face doesn't give anything away and after a few moments he nods and then smiles. 

"Like I said, if she likes you then go for it, I'll support you all the way," Jin gives a small smile then stands up and heads to the door, "it's late and I am really tired so I'm going to bed, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, good luck!" he smiles brighter and blows him a kiss. 

"Thank you," he says watching Jin walk back out, it was weird the way he reacted but he is glad someone knows and he has support. Maybe it's because she's a staff member. Is it so wrong to like her? 

****** Jin's POV ******

When Jungkook said her name it hurt more than he thought it would, he knew that's what he was going to say yet he needed to know for sure. The truth is he had seen it, the way Jungkook always got shy around her and did little things to help her, the way he gravitates towards her when she's around but he had been in denial. 

Honestly, he liked her too. It started out just a minor interest but the more he spent time with her the more he started being excited to see her and he always hoped she would be assigned to him. 

Knowing that Jungkook likes her too doesn't make him jealous, it just makes him sad. He knows that she'd choose Jungkook any day and that to be honest Jungkook was probably the better choice. 

As his Hyung he should support him and take a step back. He has never seen Jungkook this way before and he doesn't want to be the person who crushes his feelings. 

So he put on a smile and walked back into his room. It's not too bad, he'd still get to see her all the time, he'd just have to watch her from a distance. His brothers happiness means more to him than his own, because when his brother is happy, he is too. 

His main worry now is that Jungkook isn't the only one who feels this way, he has seen it in the eyes of a few of the others and he isn't sure they'll step back as quickly as he did. Especially if they don't know how Jungkook feels. 

Only time will tell, all he can do now is support Jungkook from behind the scenes.