RM

PING!!

Your phone pings on the side table next to the bed. You open your tired eyes and it takes a moment for you to remember where you are. That's right, a hotel room in Korea. 

You check your phone and there's an email from BigHit, it reads: 

BigHit: CONGRATULATIONS! You have been successful in passing the first round, we would now like you to come for an interview, please call this number *********** to schedule an appointment. Please bring a portfolio if you have one. 

You jump out of bed in excitement, finally!! You ring the number straight away and make an appointment to see them today, you have no time to waste, you need to earn some money ASAP because this hotel is draining your savings. 

 *********

On the bus, you quickly search up BigHit on your phone, you need to at least know something about it before the interview. Turns out its an entertainment company, they have two boybands, one called BTS and another called TXT, they have another artist too. You've never heard of any of them. Before you get a chance to listen to some of their music you arrive at your stop and you rush off the bus. 

The Building is massive, it looks like its made entirely of glass. You can't even imagine what an entertainment company will need all that space for. The lobby is sleek and modern, you gasp at all the creative decorations and furniture, there are some posters on the far wall of who you assume are their artists, you can't see them in detail because they are too far away. What you can see are some colourful pillows on a sofa in weird shapes, there are 8 of them, one looks like a sheep, another is a heart, there's a pink rabbit, a koala, there are others but you aren't sure what they are. 

You're relieved, if they have cute things like this around, they must not be that scary. 

The receptionist escorts you to a meeting room and tells you to step inside. There are three men in the room, the first is a shorter round man with glasses and a big-ish nose, he smiles at you and introduces himself as Hitman Bang, you shake his hand nervously. 

Behind him is a really tall man with glasses and a serious face, he gives you a tiny smile and says his name is Manager Sejin. You shake his hand too until you spot the last man. All breath leaves your lungs. Who in the world is that? 

The man is shorter than Sejin but taller than Hitman Bang, he has adorable curved eyes and the smoothest looking skin, his hair is blonde and combed back from his forehead. When he smiles he has the cutest dimples and his eyes form two crescent moon shapes and his cheeks bunch up. His voice is deep when he extents his big, soft hand towards you.

"Hi, I'm RM, I'm the leader of BTS, but you can call me Namjoon, it's nice to meet you." 

You're stunned, he is flawless and his smile is heavenly. 

You stutter at first before you reach your hand out to shake his and say "Hi, my name is y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you too" 

"That's a beautiful name," he says with another sweet smile. 

Hitman Bang points to the chair next to you and asks you to sit, all three of the men sit facing you. You try hard not to stare at Namjoon but you can't help but peek at him every few seconds to make sure he's actually real. 

"Welcome to BigHit, I am the CEO of this company, this is BTS's leader and this is one of their managers, if you were to get this job then you'll be working strictly for this group, it will require overseas travel and absolute confidentiality. You will not be permitted to discuss what you see them work on here with anyone outside of the company," Hitman says. 

You nod your head, a little afraid.  

"We've seen your application and we are happy with it, we have no issue with your nationality as long as you have the legal permits to work here and you are able to communicate with the staff and artists at a good level. We are a top quality company so we make sure we go through thorough interviews before hiring someone to make sure they are the right fit for us, that is why you are meeting us all today." he continues. 

You look at Namjoon again and he gives you a reassuring smile in return, his dimples pop and it makes you blush. Your eyes flick to his outfit, he looks smart in his black suit and white shirt, he has no tie on and the top button is undone to reveal a silver chain on his sharp collarbone. You have to look away before you completely zone out of the conversation. 

"So, this is less of an interview and more of a double check before we send you into the trial period, is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?" Hitman asks.

You take a deep breath and say "I am really looking forward to working with you all, I know I could work really well here. I am motivated, hard-working and I believe anything is possible if you work hard and believe in it. All dreams can be made a reality if you make them." 

You nervously look at Namjoon, hoping you haven't made a fool out of yourself and see him staring at you. His eyes are sparkling with wonder and there is a touch of a smile on his lips, you're not sure why he is looking at you that way but it makes your insides flutter. 

"I believe in that too," he half whispers. 

You stare at each other for a moment longer before you have to look away. 

Hitman stands up and claps his hands "Well, it was lovely to meet you. If you could step outside the door for a moment while we have a little talk and then we'll let you know in a moment."

You nod and quickly flee to the door, just as you walk out you look back once more and make eye contact with Namjoon, he's still staring at you with that intensity that you can't understand. 

It only takes a few minutes before the door opens again and the three men come out.

"Congratulations, you have made it to the trial stage, our secretary will give you all the details, I wish you luck!" he gives you a small head bow and walks off, Sejin does the same and silently follows him. Coming to think of it, Sejin said nothing the whole time other than his name. 

Lastly, Namjoon stands in front of you, he leans in a little and says in a quiet voice "Welcome to the team, I can't wait to work with you," he lingers for a moment then backs up a little and gives you another heartwarming smile and walks down the hall and out of sight. 

You really hope the other members don't look like him, if they do then you don't know how you'll cope. 

Wait, you don't even know how many members there are, there can't be that many, right?