V

Perfection has been redefined in six different ways in the last few hours. With each member you meet, you have to rethink what it means to be attractive, these boys have taken it to a whole new level. They aren't even dressed up, they are casual and yet they look better than any guy you've ever seen before. 

By now you've seen most of the building and there was a lot to see. However, you still haven't found Taehyung (also known as V), you only know this because the secretary explained it to you as you were searching for him. 

Your guide has decided that you'll check one last place and if he isn't there then you'll have to meet him another day. She decided the best place to look was the games room, she said he loves to play games so he must be there. Didn't Jimin say something about playing with Taehyung before he came to practice? Hopefully, he is in there. 

She knocks on the door before opening it and stepping inside, you follow her and scan the room. There is a big TV screen on the wall displaying some kind of shooting game, there's a chair right in front of it with a controller on the seat. All around the room are those colourful pillow things again from the lobby and some board games, a large collection of video games, DVD's and several different devices. No man in sight. 

You both stand there for a second and look around before a very deep voice says "What are you looking at?"

You and the secretary both jump and let out little gasps, the tall man standing right next to you in the doorway chuckles and gives you a boxy smile. He continues to eat the ice-cream he's holding and looks at you with curious eyes. 

His dark brown hair falls effortlessly over his forehead and you can't help but admire his perfect features. His big eyes are filled with endless wonder and he has cute little moles dotted over his face, one on his bottom eyelid and one on the tip of his nose. His features are symmetrical and flawless, so sharp yet soft at the same time. 

When you don't answer he tilts his head to the side and says "oh, I don't think I've seen you before." 

"I'm the new makeup artist for BTS, my name is y/n" you stutter. 

His face lights up with that boxy smile again, "Oh, Jiminie texted me about you!" he giggles and wiggles his eyebrows up and down. 

"Really? What did he say?" you ask nervously. 

"I can't tell you, best friends can't tell each other's secrets," he says with a nod then licks his ice cream, "when will you start working?" he asks.

"Umm, I don't know, soon I think," you respond looking back at the secretary for confirmation.

"Okay because this is what I want for the next MV, Noona won't let me but you will, won't you?" he pouts while he grabs his phone out of his pocket and shows you a picture of someone with dramatic makeup on. He looks at you with puppy dog eyes "Pleaaseeee, I'll buy you ice-cream," he bribes with a soft baby voice. 

"I'll try," you blush at the intensity of his stare, honestly you have no idea how much freedom you have with their makeup but its hard to say no to this man. 

"Yay!!" he exclaims and does a little dance with his icecream in hand, "Okay I need to get back to this war now! But I will see you soon y/n" he gives you a salute and marches over to his chair to carry on his game. 

Finally, you've met all seven of them, the anticipation is over. 

Although you've forgotten one thing, you've never seen them all in the same room.