Airplane

It's unreasonably early when you wake up. Your eyes are heavy and you can barely pull yourself out of bed. Today you will be flying to the U.S. to start the world tour, the flight is at 6 am and so here you are waking up at 2 am to make sure everything is ready to go. 

All staff is required to meet at the Bighit building at 3 am to make sure all equipment is packed and to do a register of everyone who will be coming. The boys, along with security will be meeting you at the airport at 4 am. 

Finally, after a lot of organizing and waiting around, you arrive at the airport with all the other staff. There are massive groups of fans lining the entrance, it's actually scary. How did they know we would be here? Aren't they tired? Don't they have school or work later? Not only are fans here but there are big black vans which you know hold groups of paparazzi. 

You feel sorry for the boys, you know they are probably used to it by now but it must still be scary. After about 10 minutes, two familiar vans pull into the front entrance. The fans instantly start screaming and swarming the doors, people with cameras start pouring out of the black vans and come running towards the commotion.

Bright lights begin to flash before the members even step out of their vans. Security starts to push the group to form a walkway in between them, they are struggling against the masses. It's a terrifying sight. 

The shouts and screams are so loud that you have to cover your ears, they erupt even more once RM steps out first from the van. He is followed by Jin, Suga, and then J-Hope. Security form a bubble around them, trying to hold back the waves of people who are trying to take photos or grab them. They manage to get halfway through before V, JK and Jimin step out of their van and join them. 

You watch as they try their best to walk fast through the crowd, they are almost at the door when suddenly a girl grabs hold of the back of Jimin's jacket and drags him backward. He stumbles as he falls back, the girl pulls him even closer and he tries to resist her pull without hurting her. Your heart beats wildly as a few more girls join in on grabbing his coat and bag. 

You can see the fear on Jimin's face as he looks around for support. Luckily, two security guards run back to push the girls away and release Jimin from their grip. He rushes into the airport as soon as he is free. Tae, who had stopped when he noticed what was happening, grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him towards the rest of the members. 

You want to run over to him to see if he is okay but you can't. You are afraid of your manager watching you and you are sure that this is included in crossing boundaries. Thankfully, Tae and RM are comforting him and making sure he is okay. After embracing both of them, Jimin's head pops up as he looks around the room until he spots you, his shoulders visibly relax and he smiles at you. You smile back and give him a small wave. 

After all that, it gets easier, it takes a while for everyone to check-in and get their bags sorted but once that is done, everyone can rest. The boys and some members of staff head into the 1st class section while everyone else sits in the general waiting area. 

After about 30 minutes Jin and J-Hope come out of the VIP area with a member of security and a manager, when J-Hope spots you, he waves you over. 

"We are going to do a little shopping, do you want to come?" he asks with a huge smile. 

"Ummm..." you look at their manager who just shrugs and then you check behind you to see if yours is watching, nearly everyone is asleep, "okay." 

"Yayyy, let's goo!" he puts his arm over your shoulder and drags you out into the main shopping area. Jin smiles and winks at you. 

Once you're out in front of the shops, Hobi drops his arm and points to a store selling sunglasses and hats, "let's go in there, I need a new hat!" he suggests excitedly.