J-Hope

The secretary gives you a big information pack about the company, the artists and what your role will be. She explains that there will be a month-long trial period where you will have to shadow other makeup artists and see how they do the job. In that time you will also do practical training and participate in real photoshoot and concert work. There's a small clause that says you may also be asked to other things that go beyond normal work requirements if the artists need it, their health and comfort come first. 

You are happy about that, although it seems like hard work, you are glad they care so much about their artists. It's not common to see that in the industry, usually, it's all about money-making. 

Once you've had some time to read over the documents, the secretary comes back and takes you on a tour of the building. They have EVERYTHING. Anything a person could need, they have it. 

"So, you've met RM, he is the leader of BTS as you probably know by now, there are six other members. There are four vocalists and three rappers, RM is a rapper, and they all dance too. You could say they can do everything, you'll get to know that pretty quickly once you see them perform for the first time." she says as we walk along the corridor towards the dance studios. 

"You will be working with them a lot so I recommend you learn as much about them as you can, they are all so different but they are a very close team, we try our best to keep them all happy and healthy, they made this company what it is," she speaks with deep respect and adoration for them, you begin to wonder how amazing they really are. 

You hear music coming from one of the dance studios at the end of the hall and she guides you to it. She opens the door and peeks her head it, she smiles and looks back at you. 

"Looks like it's time to meet J-Hope, he is another one of the rappers and he is the dance leader too," she states before ushering you inside the room. 

J-Hope's body moves in a way you've never seen before, his body pops and locks, it flows like a stream, he is fast and slow at the same time if that's possible. He's wearing a white t-shirt and black puma tracksuit bottoms and a black bucket hat, he looks hot to say the least. 

You are behind him so you can only see his reflection in the mirror, the hat casts a shadow on his face so you can't make out his features but you can see the sharpest jawline you've ever seen in your life. It's like it was chiseled from stone. His collarbone is equally sharp and defined. 

He spots you in the mirror and jumps with a loud yelp. He turns towards you both with his hand on his heart. 

"You scared me!" he says with a huge smile, his mouth forms into the shape of a heart, he lets out a giggle that melts you. He runs over to the music to turn it off and makes his way over to you. 

"Hello, who are you? I've never seen you before," he says with a smile. His forehead has small beads of sweat running down it, he pulls off his hat and wipes the sweat with a towel. His wavey brown hair falls down to each side of his face, his chocolate brown eyes look happy and playful. 

Now you can see his face clearer you can see the gentle slope of his nose and his soft pink lips, his jaw seems even sharper now if that were possible. He has high cheekbones too which make for an exquisite face. 

"This is y/n, she'll be training to be your new makeup artist, I'm just showing her the building," the secretary says. 

You give him a small wave and can't fight the smile that comes on your face, his energy is infectious. 

"It's nice to meet you, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope," he says with a smile, two tiny dimples appear at the very corners of his mouth which just make him cuter than he already is. 

The duality is killing you, one minute he was the hottest man you've ever seen and now he is an adorable ball of sunshine. You don't get it. You pray that the other five members aren't the same. 

"Hello J-Hope, I'm looking forward to working with you," you reply shyly. 

"Call me Hobi! We'll be spending a lot of time together from now on so you can call me that instead, I can tell we're going to get along great," he exclaims in a cute high pitched babylike voice. 

"Okay Hobi, I can't wait," you smile back at his beaming face. 

"ooooo I like the way it sounds when you say it!" he says while giving you a little tap on your nose with his finger. 

You are shocked by the gesture and your heart melts once again. You are really starting to like BTS.