Morning sickness

Aphs POV

The next morning I end up puking anything I ate the night before. Morning Sickness. Rachel comes in, every day her or Melissa help me walk over to the bathroom in case I need it, Aarons to scared to touch me so he stays away most of the day tryig to find some sort of solution. She helps me up and I end up leaning on her dizzy "Morning sickness kick in?" I nod and she sighs taking me back to my bed "Ill go talk to Derek Imma get you some sickness medicine and food real quick" I nod and she heads for the door stopping before she opens it "Lets hope it lets you eat" I end up feeling myself panic, it may not let me eat?!

-o-

I seem to eat fine and the doctor comes in to check on me. "You seem okay-" almost as if the fucking Irony the second she says that I get a huge urge to puke. She notices me start to gag and grabs the trashcan handing it to me as I vomit anything I ate 15 minutes ago. After I finish she sighs "Spoke too soon" she leaves and calls Rachel in "Is it letting her eat?" she notices the trashcan next to me and sighs "I would say no it isnt she seems fine otherwise although stress is building we need to watch those levels" Rachel nods and the doctor leaves and she sits next to me "Aphmau we dont know how to get food in you if you cant keep it down" "Dont I get some nutrition?" "The second it hits your stomach it pushes it up Aphmau" I sigh "Theres gotta be something he wants something specific" "Probably but theres no way to know what that thing is" "There has to be something Ultima specific thats eaten" she shakes her head "We're just normal humans we eat both, we tend to crave red meats a lot more but thats a bout it" "So let me try eating red meat give it a shot" "Okay" she gets up and goes to make something.

Aarons POV

Mom sent me out to go get steak to see if Aph is craving different meats specificallt red meat. Im at checkout and I feel a tap on my shoulder to see "Jenny hey" "Hey Aaron how are you you look dead" "I probably do" "You and your girlfriend having issues?" "No just a complicated situation" "Lets go get coffee we can talk about it catch up" "Im kinda in a hurry maybe sometime later" "No cmon Im sure its fine, she grabs my elbow to pull me away I pull my arm back and groan "Jenny not now I said later" she looks at me almost scared "Youve never yelled at me like that before" "Look Im sor-" I get a phonecall and without hesitation I answer it "Where are you?!" "Im on my way back I got held up for a minute did something happen" "Because its hungry its started scratching her its messing her uterus up if it continues it may ruin her fertility" "Seriously?!" "Yea we're trying to find things to feed her nothing is staying down shes puked five times since you left" "I left 15 minutes ago" "Exactly" "Okay Im heading out Ill be there in a minute" I bolt out the door a Jenny being nosy follows "WHat happened?!" "Nothing Jenny" "Cmon tell me" I head in the door and try to close it but she stops it and comes in. Dad and mom look confused "Heres the food get her out" I head over to Aphs room as Mom tries to kick Jenny but she isnt listening.

Jennys POV (Just for fun)

I head into the house following Aaron trying to get to the bottom of this Ive been trying to talk to him for weeks and he's been ignoring me its pissing me off. "Heres the food get her out" he heads over to room and I try to follow him his mom stopping me "Get out Jenny Aarons buisness is none of your concern" "Im just trying to talk to him" "He'll talk to you later" "I want to talk to him now" "Derek get security" I push past her and see Aaron talking to a very sick looking pregnant woman. She notices me and becomes confused "Aaron who is that?" he looks behind his shoulder "Crazy Ex" he gets up and slams the door in my face locking it.

Aphs POV

Aaron comes to sit back down and kisses my forehead "She saw me at the store tried to catch up with me and wouldnt take no for an answer" I nod wincing in pain holding my stomach feeling another sharp pain "Aphmau listen to me think really hard are you craving something?" I nod "What is it" "I dont know" "Do you taste anything in your mouth?" I nod not wanting to admit what I taste "What is it?" I pause for a minute and he grabs my hand "What is it Aphmau talk to me" I sigh "All I can taste is blood and something else I dont know what it is" he sighs "You wat raw meat" he quickly gets up and bolts out the door to the kitchen I hear him tell his mom not to cook it "Why Aaron thats so weird" "Shes tasting blood and something else its raw meat we're fucking werewolves why wouldnt we want raw meat" I hear his moms sigh "You can try it" I can hear the disgust in her voice honestly the idea of eating raw meat is making me nauseous thinking about it.

Aaron comes in closing the door behind him with a plate of raw steak. He notices my disgust "Aphmau you gotta try it" "I dont want to Im nauseous thinking of trying that" "I know but still if your tasting blood either your craving this or dying which would you prefer we assume first" "In all honesty dying" he sighs and hands me the plate and I relctently take it "One piece just one pretend its just a rare steak" I close my eyes and just throw it in my mouth just swallowing it whole since the piece is small enough. "So?" "Its not that bad" "Can you try and eat more?" "If I can swallow it whole" "You shouldnt swallow anything whole no" I groan and taking another one and actually chewing it "Thats what I want" he smiles as I continue eating it. "Ill go let them know"