Still Can't Swim

Aph's POV

Aaron and I are unpacking our stuff into our room a little bit when Melissa knocks on the door "Come in" she opens the door "I'm surprised the bed isn't broken yet" Aaron laughs and I glare at her "What everyone knows he wasn't the one who broke it" I look at her like 'wtf' while Aaron is laughing so hard he's on the floor. "What do you want Melissa?" "Lunch is readyy" she gives a little solute signal and closes the door I look behind me and see Aaron recovering still "It wasn't that funny" he looks like he could debate that and I glare at him throwing him his phone "Get the bed fixed and the house cleaned for when we get back" I turn on my heel heading to lunch and closing the door behind me

-o-

I'm talking on the deck with Zane eating cupcakes when I notice the boat is stopping, "Why is the boat stopping?" "Aarons fam likes to take breaks to be able to swim and other things like that "How do you know this and I don't?!" "You were sleeping when he announced that we'd be taking several stops" I groan "Great time to tell him you can't swim" I shake my head "Later" he rolls his eyes "Okayyy"

-o-

I look out over the edge of the boat next to Zane watching everyone swim and enjoy themselves when I feel Aaron hug me from behind "Quick question" I look up at him "Hm?" "Why is there a floatie in your bag?" I feel myself turn red "So I can relax with Lilith in the water" he nods picking me up "Aaron what are you doing?" "Am I not allowed to hold my girlfriend?" I look at Zane worried and he starts to go away but it's still watching what's going on "Imma leave you two alone" I look back at him "Not when we're next toa giant amount of deepwater" "Your not scared of the ocean I asked you that when we were talking a couple of weeks ago" I look at the ocean "Still" he smirks "Don't hate me" "Wait Aaron don't-" he tosses me over the boat. I feel myself immediately start to panic and scream my head off when I hit the water. I open my eyes and see everyone like 50 feet away I panic not seeing Zane as I continue to sink from my flailing trying to resurface. I start to get dizzy and my head pounds looking for oxygen as I slip into unconsciousness.

Aarons Pov

I see Aph talking to Zane on the edge they're obviously gossiping about the latest My Little Pony episodes. I walk up to Aph and hug her from behind "Quick Question" she looks up at me "Hm?" "Why's there a floatie in your bag?" she gets caught off guard "So I cant relax with Lilith in the water" I nod and pick her up. She grabs onto me tight "Aaron what are you doing?" I shrug "Am I not allowed to hold my girlfriend?" she looks at Zane and he heads off probably thinking Im trying to flirt "Imma leave you two alone" she looks back at me "Not when we're next to a giant amount of deepwater" "You're not scared of the ocean I asked you that when we were talking a couple of weeks ago" she looks at the ocean "Still" I smirk "don't hate me" she starts to panic and seems like she's about to rip my shirt "Wait Aaron don't-" I toss her over the boat and she starts screaming as I laugh, shes overdramatic a bit she needs to loosen up. I start to worry when I don't see her resurface I wait a little bit longer before jumping in after her. I see her sinking unconscious about 6 feet down and I quickly grab her and resurface "MELISSA" she looks over here "GET THE MEDIC" she rushes over to the boat as I do the same taking a bit longer to get Aph over there. I rush her onto the boat and put her on the floor as the medic rushes over. She goes through a couple of rounds of CPR before Aph coughs off a bunch of water. I rush over to her hugging her "I am so sorry"

Aphs POV

I sit on my bed in a towel after taking a shower, Aarons avoiding me cause he thinks I'm mad at him, I'm honestly not I'm mad at myself cause I can't admit that I can't swim. He comes into the room and his ears drop when he sees me and heads for the bathroom "Aaron" he looks over at me "Yea?" "I'm not mad at you stop thinking I am you were just messing around I know that" "But you still could've died because I wanted to throw you off the boat and look at you" He points at all the bruises on my body from me hitting the water "I hurt you" I sigh showing my ears and head over to him "Look at me" he looks at me confused "Now look at you" his ears drop again "Were both wolves, so there's no way you could've known I'd get hurt" he sighs hugging me "I know I'm sorry" I hug him back "You did nothing wrong Aaron I'm not mad at you" he nods kissing me on the forehead

-o-

Aaron and I are cuddling in bed and watching one of our shows that we need to catch up on when there's a knock at the door, "Come in" Melissa comes in holding Lilith "Ein was tired of her and everyone else is asleep" I look over at Aaron and he seems nervous I take her from Melissa and mouth 'Thank you' she nods closing the door. I turn around holding her and Aaron looks like he's about to have a seizure "Aaron it's just a baby" he looks between me and Lilith "Its YOUR baby" I nod "Yea" I sit down and offer for him to hold her "Aphmau Imma break her" "She's not that small no you won't" I help him position how to hold her and he's scared to do anything "Aaron relax" he looks over at me "Relax" he nods looking down at her, she looks up at him smiling and giggling. I can tell he's smiling as she tries to eat her hand, she looks up at him again "Dada" he shoots his head up at me and I look down at her confused "What?! I gave birth to you and you talk to the man you just met?!" Aaron bursts out laughing as I grab her as she continues repeating the word.