Girls night

Aphs POV
-5 months 1 week since Aaron left-
I open the door to my mom "Mija" "Mom" we hug them she goes over to Lilith as I close the door. "Okay she doesn't eat many solids, you know where everything is right?" She nods "Of course Mija" I hug her "Just let me get ready okay?" She nods

(Entire outfit including hair and bracelets) (Ofc her hair is black, not blonde)I walk out when I hear the door ring, I come down and my mom looks my outfit up and down "Aye aye aye Mija" I walk out the door meeting Nana and Katelynn and hop in th...

I walk out when I hear the door ring, I come down and my mom looks my outfit up and down "Aye aye aye Mija" I walk out the door meeting Nana and Katelynn and hop in the car "GIRLS NIGHT"
-o-
We get to the club and we all head to the bar and take a picture

I sent it to Aaron as we ordered our drinks "Enjoying ourself I see?" I laugh "Yea no shit I haven't had a break in five months" "Well I'll leave you too it" I smile closing my phone and taking my drink "So what are we doing while we're here?" I s...

I sent it to Aaron as we ordered our drinks "Enjoying ourself I see?" I laugh "Yea no shit I haven't had a break in five months" "Well I'll leave you too it" I smile closing my phone and taking my drink "So what are we doing while we're here?" I shrug "I'm taken so random hookups aren't an option" Katelynn nods "Same" I basically spit out my drink as I look at her and Nana has the same look "WHAT?!" She takes a drink "What? I don't tell you guys everything" I take her drink "Who?" "Who do you think" me and Nana look at each other "TRAVIS?!" She laughs and takes her drink back "Yup" we squeal "So Nana" Katelynn turns to her "Looks like we're finding you a man" she chokes on her drink "What-?" I order another drink "Oh you heard her Nana" she groans mumbling and downing her drink as me and Katelynn laugh
-o-
A couple of drinks in we are all feeling the alcohol "So Nana who you likin hm??" She giggles as her face turns red "Oh somebody" Katelynn laughs "Someone? Who?!" "Oh, a guy" "Well no shit Sherlock" she sighs "Zaneee" Katelynn and I look at each other and burst out laughing "Zane?!" She tried to explain herself when I turn around to grab my drink, there's a man sitting next to where I'm supposed to be but I pay no attention to him continuing to drink it. "Nana like who you want, Zanes pretty nice just hella adorable like he still likes My Little Ponies and cupcakes" she sighs "I knoww I love itttt" I laugh as I start to feel dizzy "Guys I think I've had one too many" they laugh "Cmon Aph that was only four drinks" I giggle "Yea let me go wash up I'll be back" they nod and start to talk. I head to the bathroom, freshen up, whatever, then head back over, they're gone. "Ma'am?" I turn around "The two ladies sitting here told me to tell u that they went over there, he points in they're direction an I see them "Thank you sooo much" I head over to them and they're hanging out with a random guy "Aphmau!! This is Kai!" He stares at me in disbelief "Kai!?" he scratches the back of his head "Aphmau heyyy" Nana and Katelynn look between us "You two know each other?!" I nod "Now I'm gonna need another drink"

-o-

I wake up with a major hangover and a knocking on the door, I head downstairs and open it to see Ein, he looks at me laughing "Rough night?" "Shut up just shut up and let me close out the light" he steps inside and I close the door "Wheres Lilith?" "In the living room with my mom, you still have to get her packed" he nods and heads out there. I go to the fridge and grab some fried chicken before heading upstairs. I eat it on my bed as I check my phone, I see a blow-up of texts from Aaron. I read them all before responding, it's all things like 'are u home?' 'Aphmau are u okay its been two hours and u still haven't responded' he's just worried. I text him "Babe I'm fine" I immediately see he's responding "Why didn't you text me all night?" "I was drunk and the rest is forgotten" "Babe you can't be doing that a lot remember that" "Aaron this is the first time I've touched alcohol in 14 months that's over a year" I put my phone down and continue eating my fried chicken.

-o-

I hear a knock at the door and I go answer it "Hey Aph" "Katelynn" "What happened last night?" I shrug "I have no fucking idea, does Nana know?" she shrugs "You used to drink a lot so I thought you'd remember" "Then I got pregnant and had a kid" she nods "That's fair" "Nana's a Meifwa so maybe she remembers? We've never asked her since you always relied on me so worth a shot" she nods "I'll text you tomorrow at some point" "Yup"