The Reunion

Zanes Pov (Surprising right? XD)

I wake up and see I'm on Aphs couch with her asleep across from me, guess we fell asleep watching My Little Ponies Last night. I get up and go look at the time and feel my eyes shoot open "Aphmau wake up!!" she groans "Its 12 your meeting Aaron in 2 hours!" I hear her run over here to look at the time "How did I sleep in this late?!" She grabs my hand and we run upstairs "Okay your my input guy got it?" I nod she grabs some clothes and goes in the bathroom she comes out,

 I get up and go look at the time and feel my eyes shoot open "Aphmau wake up!!" she groans "Its 12 your meeting Aaron in 2 hours!" I hear her run over here to look at the time "How did I sleep in this late?!" She grabs my hand and we run upstairs...

"Its cute but Its really hot today, bad idea" she pouts "This was a 200 buck outfit" "There are better times to wear it trust me aph" She groans going back to the closet tapping her finger on the door. She grabs more clothes and heads to the bathroom,

"What about this?" "Where are you guys going?" "Park" "Perfect" she claps clearly happy with herself

"What about this?" "Where are you guys going?" "Park" "Perfect" she claps clearly happy with herself. I curl her hair while she does her make-up "Thank you so much Zane" I shrug "Anytime Aph you're like my little sis" She smiles "Awww Zane" "Forget I said anything cute" She laughs continuing her makeup.

-o-

I started the car while she got her purse, I honk the horn and she runs out. I can tell shes panicking when she sits down "Aph it'll be okay" she nods "I know"

-o-

We get to the park and I see her start to look for him, I park the car. She sits there looking for him "Aphmau" "Hm?" she looks over at me "You have to get out of the car to find him" she hesitates "What if he's not here?" "He will now go look for him" she hugs me "Thank you Zane "Of course Aph" she gets out of the car hesitating to close the door. I see her start to walk up the hill to find him

Aphs pov

I'm on the hill and I feel my heart pounding out of my chest, I check my phone and see Aaron texted me and I open it, Its a picture of the lake a bit away, I feel myself basically run towards it. I get to the lake and look around looking for him. I all of a sudden feel hands around my waist "Hey beautiful" I turn around hugging him tight "Someone missed me" "No shit sherlock" I let go and kiss him and I feel him smirk as he kisses back "Feels nice not having to get around the giant belly to kiss you" I feel myself laugh "Okay close your eyes" "Why?" "Just do it" I close my eyes and he turns me around covering them either way. He leads me for a decently long distance before he sits me down, he takes my hands and puts something in them "Open up" I open them to see three tickets, I read them and look up at him in shock "Are you serious?!" he laughs sitting next to me pulling me on his lap "Yup" "I'm going to Starlight Wonderland!!!" he laughs as I practically tackle him

-o-

I wake up tangled in sheets with no Aaron next to me "Babe?" I don't hear a response "Babeeee" Still no response. I groan getting up and looking up to see we practically destroyed the bed, pillow feathers everywhere, the frame is broken all down the middle causing it to sink in, and there are clothes everywhere. I smirk to myself as I get outta bed throwing on Aarons shirt and some underwear. I look back at the room, "Heat season at its finest" I feel bad for the maid. I head downstairs to see Aaron loading stuff into the car and Lilith playing on Eins lap. I pass Ein to head to the kitchen to see muffins on the table, I grab one taking a bite. Aaron comes in in just some sweatpants and kisses my head "Wanna go take a shower?" I look up at him taking another bite of the muffin "We're gonna end up breaking the shower too" he shrugs "As long as it doesn't flood the house so what? I got money" I roll my eyes while smirking "Let me eat" "Mk"

-o-

After Aaron gets out I quickly finish showering and shave since apparently we're going to a place filled with waterparks and swimming. I get out and get dressed in some comfy clothes

When I come downstairs I see Melissa has shown up I hug her and she looks at me up and down "That's so cute aph where'd you get it" I laugh "The mall with you" she shrugs "Well it's not my fault I know what you like" I roll my eyes smirking "Oh he...

When I come downstairs I see Melissa has shown up I hug her and she looks at me up and down "That's so cute aph where'd you get it" I laugh "The mall with you" she shrugs "Well it's not my fault I know what you like" I roll my eyes smirking "Oh hey where do you have some Advil?" "Upstairs in our master bathroom" she nods heading up there, Aaron comes over "Where's she going?" "Advil" "I'm never gonna hear the end of this" I laugh as I hear Melissa "HOLY SHIT YOU TWO"

-o-

We all get into our separate Limos, Aarons fam in one, Mine in one, All of our friends plus Lilith and Ein in one, and since the trip is mainly for us Aaron and I have our own. We start the drive to the docks and I already feel myself falling asleep. "So what's Lilith like?" I lean my head on Aaron's chest "Well she loves to blow raspberries for no apparent reason" he nods "She is very happy she doesn't cry much, she does kick in her sleep tho" he chuckles "I know where she gets that from" I scoff slapping his arm as he laughs "Anyways, Didn't you play with her this morning" he shakes his head "No um Ein was hogging her for one and two I wanted us to be together and alone when I meet her" "Makes sense"

-o-

I feel Aaron poking me "Babe we're on vacation leave me alone" "We're not on vacation yet Aph" I groan and open my eyes to see we're still in the Limo I let him drag me out he then sets me on the ground. "That's a big as fuck boat" he laughs. I feel someone poke me and I turn around, I see Zane, Katelynn, Garroth, Nana, and Melissa that say ' Lilith protection Squad' with a pissed off Ein holding Lilith with a shirt that says 'Lilith'. "Awwwww guysssss" Melissa takes Lilith "My Neice is worth protecting so much she needs over 5 people" I look over at Aaron about to cry cause its adorable as shit "Okay we don't need ms. Emotional to break out crying unless we want to deal with it for the 3 days we're on this boat" I look at him offended while everyone laughs and starts heading to the boat.

Authors note:

For anyone who doesn't know what Heat Season is its a time when animals want to mate aka have sex

Love y'all