Trust

Hey Guys! So Im going to be changing my writing style up a bit Ive been using it in my unposted books but not this one so hopefully it helps :)

Enjoy the part!

Aarons POV
I'm on my laptop trying to find a way to fix what I did. I hear my office door open and I look up to see Melissa.
"Hey what you doing"
I close my laptop lid
"Nothing really"
She nods not believing me
"Why aren't you with Aph"
"You know why"
"You thinking it's your fault is not an excuse"
I glare at her
"I hur-"
"AARON LYCAN! She needs you right now it's not right you sit up here all day while she's hurting, I know how you feel but she needs you right now"
I sigh and go to grab my bandana
"She doesn't want me in there I can guarantee you"
"I can guarantee you saying I've been in there all morning with her dog and herself while she finally sleeps. Go see Aphmau"

I head down to her room a pit sitting in my stomach. I open the door and see she's sleeping with Celeste next to her who's now aaake and wagging his tail. I lie down next to her and she moved around a little but still sleeping as Celeste readjusts. I feel to anxious to do anything aside from lay there.

Aphmaus POV
I wake up and I feel someone next to me. I roll over expecting Melissa and see Aaron passed out. I cuddle up next to him and feel him shift. He opens up his eyes and sees me awake.
"Hey"
He pulls me into his chest
"Hey aph"
"You should go back to bed"
"I just woke up"
"You have bags under your eyes"
He huffs not wanting to
"I don't think I do"
I giggle
"Whatever you say"
I sit up half way and he matches me.
He looks me up and down
"How are you feeling"
"Better"
He nods
"Aphmau look im really sorry"
He sits up as I do the same
"I should've been here for you and not hiding away I've just been so scared I'm going to hurt you -"
As he continues I notice him begin to cry and I hug him. It truly didn't surprise me he's always hid how he feels due to his dad.
We end up staying like that for a while finally being comfortable with each other.