Dinner

Aphs Pov

I'm pulling my clothes on after Aaron and I are done "Ya know I really could say this bruise is from you in the sheets" "What so I'm a sex abuser?" "One your not abusive, but after everyone saw our bed and me also knowing you in them, it's not that far off" He looks offended "I've never given you a bruise" I give him a look "Hickies don't count" I keep looking at him "You've never told me I've given you one I didn't know that!" "Mr. Defensive, I'm not saying you tried to hurt me I just saying you being rough is accurate" I pull on my cardigan and he wraps his arms around my waist "Want me to go softer?" I look at him like he's crazy "Hell no, if anything rougher" He chuckles kissing my neck "Yes M'lady" He starts kissing me and I pull his shirt off kissing around his soft spot when I glance and see a name on his neck "Did you tatoo my name to your body!?!?" He shrugs "Maybe, It was supposed to be more of a surprise" I sigh chuckling "Wanna get matching ones?" I laugh as he continues kissing my neck "Hell yea Baby" He kisses my lips and I kiss back and he barely gets his hands on my shirt when the door opens and we quickly look over off guard. I see Garroth and Travis "Now I see why Melissa said to not come here" I groan and they stay there "WELL GET OUT GUYS ILL COME OUT WHEN WE'RE DONE" they quickly shut the door and stumble down the stairs out the door, "Apparently we need to lock our cabin down" he laughs letting me go knowing I'm turned off now "Yup"

I look over at him "You need a hair cut" he groans "And you need to shave you got a bit of beard coming" "I knew it was coming" "Its fine let's just get ready for dinner Ill put it up" "What?" "Aaron it's curly, I haven't seen your hair curly since I was 15" I all of a sudden get confused and he can obviously tell "Was that right?" he nods "Yea that was right" "I don't even remember that" "You do somewhere in there" I shrug grabbing a spray bottle hair tye and his comb, "Aphmau no" "You like water don't even your a dog" he groans and lets me uncondition and untangle his hair, then pt it in a small bun "There my babies hair is all tidied up" he groans as he goes to get new clothes on

(Aphs outfit w/ jean jacket over it)

I walk out making sure to fluff my ears, I see he's in some slacks and a button-up shirt like usual, "Okay your trying to make this dinner difficult for me" I smirk as I walk out the door "What? No"

-o-

When we get there I notice everyone is starting to come in Garroth stares at Aarons's super hippy look "Apparently we're going back to the 70's" I laugh as Aaron huffs taking a seat next to me. I look over at Aarons fam and see they arrived, His mom gives him a hug and when letting go she crooks his neck "AARON LYCAN" He looks at me scared as I start laughing. She starts yelling at him in Spanish and I know dead well what she's saying but Aaron doesn't. My mom walks in and hears about my name on his neck then comes over to me and starts checking out my neck "Mom" she shakes her head "Si encuentro un tatuaje en tu cuerpo, tu señorita muerta" (If I find a tatoo on your body your dead missy) "You won't mom" she stops her inspection as more people show up. And I try not to laugh as Rachel continues to lecture him.

Around halfway through dinner I forget about my arm and take off my jacket, Aaron looks over cause I accidentally bump him and groans whispering under his breathe "Your arm" I already see everyone looking at me while the guys are making jokes about it, my mom looks at me worried "Quién te hirió?" ( Who hurt you?) "Es de Aaron, me arrojó del bote, golpeé el agua con fuerza en mi brazo." (No one mom its from when Aaron threw me off the boat, I hit the water hard) she nods feeling better about it Travis laughs "Rachel did you re-" Aaron spacks him upside the head, he knows I didn't tell them what I told Travis since my mom hasn't killed him.

-o-

On the way back from an interesting dinner Aaron notices there's a party "Cmon lets go we both know you don't want another movie night" I look over "Fine cmon" he drags me onto the dancefloor "Aaron I'm not as flexible and quick with this type of thing as I used to be" he shrugs "Cmon you only pushed out a kid" I glare at him as he laughs handing me a drink "Your here to enjoy yourself, please do so"

-o-

Around an hour later I'm like one drink away from shit faced drunk "Aaron we should go back to the bar" he laughs at me being drunk af "I think you should get home" "Oh come on we both know my mom wouldn't let you in the house" He looks at me confused "Your moms away" I look at him like he's crazy "No she's not she just came back" he still looks at me confused "Just let me take you home I won't come in" I nod "Okayy"

-o-

I wake up and realize we destroyed the bed again. I throw Aarons shirt on and some underwear before I head downstairs trying not to lose my balance. I head towards Aaron and hug him "Mornin sleepy" "My head hurts" "I wonder why" I groan and head over to the couch plopping down. I hear people come in, I look up and see Melissa and Zane with some Starlight workers "Why are they coming in?" No one answers him "And why is she dead?" Aaron sighs "Shes hungover" "Oh" I hear a bunch of shuffling before Zane laughs and Melissa groans "Another bed you two?!"

-o-

I sit down next to Melissa to eat some pancakes so I can take some meds for my head. I take a couple of bites before I start to feel weird. Aaron looks at me "Aph?" I quickly get up and sprint to the bathroom and I hear someone follow me. They put my hair up and rub my shoulders "There there there girly" "Thanks Mel" she nods "Anytime" I get up heading back out to finish my breakfast, Melissa behind me.