Random day

Aphs POV
I sit in the bathroom with Nana getting her hair done for her date "Are you ready" she twiddles with her thumbs "No what if I mess up and he doesn't like me Aphhh" "Nana I know Zane he likes you just relax and be yourself that's what he prefers most" "Can you come with me?" I shake my head "I have plans with Aaron today plus this is YOUR date not mine" she groans "Okaayyyy" she stands up and straightens her skirt out "How do I look" "Amazing now get out of here you have a mans to meet" she nods and heads out after giving me a hug "Good luck!" "thanks I'll need it!"

I head downstairs and hug Aaron from behind while he's eating "Yes missy?" "What can I not live on my boyfriend?" "It's suspicious when you do" I roll my eyes and he chuckles "Ready to head to the beach so you can practice here in a bit" I nod "Yea we just gotta drop Lilith off with the guys right?" He nods "Don't be surprised if she comes back a different baby" I laugh "They'll do fine Travis wouldn't let anything happen to her" he nods "Okay Cmon let's go, go get her"
-o-
Aaron and I get to the beach and I feel excited just cause it's the beach. "So are we doing swimming lessons today?" He shrugs "We can, we can swim, relax, I do want you to practice for a bit either way tho" I nod "practice" he chuckles heading over to the shallow water with me. He throws me out a couple of times and I swim back "I think your ready to start going further out" I chuckle nervously and shake my head "you'll never know till you do it" I sigh "Okay I'll try it" he nods and takes me over to where it's deeper "I'm throwing you out same distance okay?" I nod, he picks me up and tosses me out and I swim back when I resurface something sacks me in the face and I fall back in the water and Aaron picks me up "I said duck but you didn't hear me" "What was that?" "Beach ball someone playing volleyball missed completely" he snacks the ball over to them "Let me see your head" I show it to him "No damage it's not even red I think your good" I nod "So why don't I teach you treading"
-o-
we head in the beach after a bunch of practice and I lay on the blanket tired at "Wanna head back to the house for cuddles" "Lilith-" "We still have three hours till they drop her off" we head back to the house and shower and make some food then we cuddle on the bed watching TV. "So I have a bit of a plan" I look up at him "What?" "When the trip starts to end me and you can go escape to the middle island" "Really?" He nods "I'll love that!!" He chuckles as I hug him.
-o-
We all decide to go to a dinner place again to eat and enjoy ourselves. We all listen to Garroth telling his stupid jokes and Travis trying to top them and Dante tries to top both of them and mom and Aaron's mom share baby stories while the guys talk about food and we are all just happy and glad that we all are together

SORRY THIS CHAP IS SO SHORT!!!
I've had a huge writers block recently and I'm trying to get into the flow of the book again so this chapter is short due to that.
I still hope y'all love it
Love y'all