Travis-

Aphs Pov

The next morning I wake up and realize I'm back in my cabin, I'm sure I fell asleep at melissa's I hear Aaron shuffle around and he comes out of the bathroom, I pretend I'm asleep so no new argument starts. I hear him shuffle over here next to me and he kisses me on the forehead "I'm so sorry Aphmau", I feel him touch and move my arm around before letting it drop and groaning slamming the bedroom door behind him. I open my eyes and immediately look at what he was inspecting on my arm to see a huge bruise from when he grabbed me last night "Holy shit" I get out of bed and head to the bathroom, I try everything I can to get it to go away. I look at it about 50 different things "I made it worse" I try and cover it with some makeup and that doesn't help "Fuck it" I throw one clothes that hide it but don't look suspicious

 I look at it about 50 different things "I made it worse" I try and cover it with some makeup and that doesn't help "Fuck it" I throw one clothes that hide it but don't look suspicious

And call it good. I quietly head downstairs and discover Aarons nowhere to be found

-o-

After 30 minutes and 3 almost fires I give up on trying to make breakfast and just eat an apple I found on the counter, I immediately spit it out "That is a disgusting apple" I toss all of it "I just won't eat. I start walking for the door when apparently my stomach isn't have caused me to turn around and sprint to the bathroom. I hear a thud as I run but I didn't pay attention to it. After I finish with the nothing in my stomach I sit back and notice Aarons sitting by the door "Are you okay?" I nod as I pull my cardigan back over my shoulder hiding the bruise once again "Do you want me to check your temp?" I shake my head and he nods walking away. I get up closing the door just to ball my eyes out for a good thirty minutes.

-o-

I collect myself fluffing my ears, fixing my makeup and brush my teeth then head out to see Melissa's arguing with Aaron, they both stop when they hear me start to walk down. Melissa walks up to me and has me go back up to the room she closes the door behind us "Let me see the bruise" I let my cardigan fall down and she wipes it with a makeup wipe to see the entire thing as I wince. She inspects it and then pulls my cardigan back up "He didn't mean it Aph" I look down and button a button on my cardigan to close it a bit "I know" she continues to try and talk to me but I leave the room deciding I need to eat before my stomach gives me another warning of 'I need food' I glance over my shoulder before leaving and see Aaron looking at me as I close the door

-o-

At the store, I see the guys and they all decide to say Hi "Hey Aph" "Okay none of you ever do that in unison again" Travis' shrugs "What can we say its one of our MANY talents" All the guys just leave him on that one pretending not to know him throughout the store and I, of course, laugh my ass off "Your an idiot" "But a hot idiot" I chuckle "Yes a hot idiot"

I notice he's staring at something and I look down and see my cardigan slipped revealing some of the bruises, I quickly pull it up 'Who did that Aph" "Travis Listen-" "Was it Aaron?" "Travis-" he turns on his heel and starts heading towards my cabin "I knew he was bad for you, ever since fucking highschool" "Travis listen it as an accident" he turns around and looks at me "How was that an accident Aphmau?" "He didn't mean it" "But he still did it" he continues his hunt to my cabin and I try to convince him it's fine. He storms inside to Aaron and Melissa arguing again "How the hell could you hurt her?!" Melissa looks at me "What did you tell him" Travis goes into full 'Not alone buddy mode aka mom 2.0' "She didn't say anything I saw it now how the hell could you hurt her?!" Garroth Zane and Ein come in confused. Fuck me. "What's going on Travis" "Yea why you yellin at Lycan" "He hurt her" they all get defensive and I groan "He didn't hurt me intentionally" Travis groans "Bullshit" he pulls my cardigan down and all the guys get defensive and start yelling "EVERYONE FUCKING QUIET" they all shut up and look at me "YES HE HURT ME BUT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT CAUSE WE WERE HAVING SEX YOU DUMBASSES" they all look between each other "Ohhhhh" They all apologize and leave and I groan slamming the door "Well you went from everyone thinking Aarons an abusive guy to really rough in bed, good job" "Shut it Melissa" "I'll go get ya food"

She leaves and that leaves just Me and Aaron, I can't fake sleep the awkwardness away this time either. I hear him shuffle and music starts playing before he slowly twirls me to get me to start dancing "I know you like this song Aphmau" "I hate classical" he shakes his head "Everyone else thinks so" I shake my head dancing with him and for a bit everything is okay, no longer awkward "Look Aph-" he pauses for a minute trying to figure out what to say "Im sorry about what happened last night, I wasnt ever angry at you" he stops dancing and looks at me "I was angry with myself because I felt like I didnt do enough as your boyfriend and it's why you didnt trust me" "Aaron I do trust you I swear on Irene, its just that I feel like you and your family has certain expectations for you date and they wouldnt want you to date someone who was once an alcoholic, I doubt you wouldve dated me if youd known that a year ago, plus its difficult for me to admit my flaws, you know that, even if its as stupid as I cant write cursive, or swim-" "Wait you dont know how to swim" I shake my head and he nods "Explains the floatie, im feeling worse about throwing you in the ocean now" I shrug "Not my point, point is you have expectations for yourself, I know that, and you should hold up to them and Im not holding up to them, and I dont like admiting my flaws even if you deserve to know" he nods "And Im not scared of you either" he nods "I know and even if you usually arent last night you 100% deserved to be" I nod and we hug as he stops the music "And ya know Nanas advice earlier woulve done wonders" I start laugh my ass off as he takes me upstairs. He tosses me on the bed and starts kissing me when I hear the door open "Food!" "GOD DAMNIT MELISSA" I run downstairs and take my food "Why'd he just scream?" "He's in heat Melissa and you ruined his chance" She starts cracking up as I eat my food happily.