Doggie Arrival

!WARNING!

HUGE SUICIDE TRIGGER IN DREAM DONT READ IF UR GONNA GET TRIGGERED

Aarons Pov

-Dream-

I look down and see my wrists freshly cut, I quickly get up and look around "Aph?" I look all around the cabin until I find her, she has all of her bags packed by the door and shes talking to Nana "Aph what's going on?" she scoffs "Oh come one why would I ever date someone who is suicidal, that's pathetic" I run over to her as she starts to leave and grab her hand, everything flashes and I'm now at the front of the high school with Aph in front of me, we're shaking hands "Hello I'm Aphmau Ramirez! What's your name?" I stumble over my words seeing how small and childish she used to be "Uhm Aaron Lycan" she smiles all big "Nice to meet you! Wanna walk home with me?" I chuckle "Uhm don't you have friends that you trust more to do that?" she shrugs "Ye but Travis isn't here" I agree to walk with her even though I don't remember us meeting like this. She stops a couple of feet from her old house "I can't walk with you the rest of the way cause of my mom" I nod "I un-" she hugs me "Cya Aaron" I hug her back "Cya?" she pulls away and I notice my sleeves are pulled up to reveal cuts, they catch her eye "What are those?" I feel myself turn red "Uhm I would hope I don't have to explain" she sighs "I know what they are Travis has scars like them too, but just like I told him I'll always be there for you when you need it" she takes my hand and writes her number down then hugs me, I hug her back. I look up and see my dad "You can't have friends Aaron" everything around me goes black.

-End of Dream-

I wake up in a cold sweat and Aphmaus still right next to me passed out lightly snoring. I get up and run my hand through my hair, what the hell was that? I take a shower and get ready for my day. I come out and Aphmaus starting to shift around in her sleep meaning she's gonna wake up soon. I go downstairs and quickly make her some biscuits and gravy with bacon as always since she loves bacon. She's getting a surprise today so Imma make sure she's already in a good mood. Since breakfast is ready I head into the basement to try and relieve stress from whatever that dream was aka a mini gym.

Aphs Pov

I wake up to the sound of something being hit, hard. I sigh and immediately go downstairs to Aarons gym thing. I see him hitting his punching bag. In between his several rounds of punches, I come up behind him and hug him "Why are you upset?" he turns around hugging me "How do you figure these things out?" "You're punching a bag 8 in the morning as hard as you can" he sighs "That's fair" "So why are you upset" he shakes his head "Just a weird dream" "So tell me about it" he shakes his head "I can't remember much of it" he tries to head back upstairs and I grab his hand "Aaron Ik you remember more then your saying you do, what was it about?" he turns around "I honestly don't remember Aph" I sigh "Okay just let me know if you need anything" he nods as I follow him upstairs.

When we get up there I see all the guys showed up "Aphmauuuu!!" Oh, Irene "Wait debate am I fixing now?" Aaron heads upstairs quietly as they all start talking at once "QUIET" they all shush "Travis what happened?" "EY WHY YOU ASKIN TRAVIS FIRST!" They all start getting loud again and I sigh "QUIET, I asked Travis so you all shut up" Before he can speak there's a knock on the door. "Hold on" I go to answer it and see Dante trying to keep Celeste quiet "CELESTE" I kneel down and pet her "Oh yes love the dog not the human you haven't seen in forever" I laugh and hug him "Wassup Dante" he shrugs "Well Doggie sitting and gym" I snort when he says gym, "Your muscle shirt says otherwise" I hear laughing coming from the right, I look over "Gene!" I give him a hug "Hey Kitty" I roll my eyes "Cut it off with that nickname Gene" he shrugs "Maybe" I sigh heading back inside to see Aaron is back downstairs in some Cargo shorts and one of his short-sleeved jackets he never zips up or wears a shirt under. "Aaron come see Dante and Celeste" he heads over petting Celeste then giving Dante a man hug type thing "The dog gets the love first I see" he chuckles "Yea, well we're all finally going to see the waterparks today since we're all settled in if you or Gene wanna join" he nods "Imma prob get settled for the day but I might stop by" he nods as Dante leaves an closes the door.

-o-

I decide to take a nap before we all go to the water parks since Aarons playing with Celeste. When I'm about to fall asleep I hear Aaron come in and he lays down next to me hugging me. "I was upset earlier cause I had a dream where you left because of something I did while I was younger, and it bothered me a lot cause I've still yet to explain what I did to myself because I don't want you to react that way" he kisses my forehead and starts to get up. I grab his hand and he turns around almost scared-looking cause he thought I was asleep "So explain it to me" "Aph-" "Aaron if I didn't leave you for being an Ultima what else is there to leave you for" "Cheating" I sigh as he smirks "you know what I mean" he sits on the bed "Yea I do" He takes a minute trying to figure out what to say. "When I was younger I had Depression" I nod remembering him mentioning it before "But there was more" he takes a minute. "I was also suicidal" he pauses "I did a lot of cutting between the beginning of highschool till about the end of College" he sighs showing me his scars on his arms "I always thought it would be a thing you would leave me for because it was a dumb decision to ever do that" he looks at me looking for a response. I hug him, tight, he seems confused by my response but hugs me back, for a while we just sit there in silence.