Welp Aint This a Surprise

A few weeks later
Aphs POV
I look at my stomach while Melissa sits on my bed on her phone, Aaron's out with the guys and Lilith is still with Ein. "Melissa" "Hm" "Melissa" "What?" She gets up and gasps

 "I'm not gaining weight" she gets excited and squeals "YOUR PREGNANT" "HOW DIDNT I KNOW" "I DONT KNOW BUT AHGGGG" "PHARMACY NOW" we bolt out the door as Aaron is entering "HI AARON" "BYE AARON"  we bolt to the pharmacy both of us out of breath fr...

"I'm not gaining weight" she gets excited and squeals "YOUR PREGNANT" "HOW DIDNT I KNOW" "I DONT KNOW BUT AHGGGG" "PHARMACY NOW" we bolt out the door as Aaron is entering "HI AARON" "BYE AARON"  we bolt to the pharmacy both of us out of breath from being unathletic, we find the tests and buy them "Hide them in your bag" "What? Yours." "It's your tests" I groan and shove them in my bag. We get back home to see the guys playing video games on the tv "What was that about?" "Nothing" he looks at me like 'your up to something' and I give an innocent smile as we go upstairs. I stop before I go into the bathroom "What?" "Won't it be weird if I'm pregnant, I had Lilith not that long ago" "Aph Lilith is almost 8 months she was 6 months when we left, she's currently 7, and 8 months here in a week or so, by the time you give birth saying you are pregnant your barely a month along, meaning in 8 months she'll be over a year" "But still most siblings are at least two years apart" "It'll be okay Aph I promise" I nod and go into the bathroom to take the test

Positive

I walk out of the bathroom and make sure I hide any evidence in my bag. "So we definitely guessed it" she nods excited "Imma be an auntie to twooo" I roll my eyes being a nervous wreck nervous for what anyone would have to say about this. "Hey, it's-" I hear Aaron coming upstairs and immediately hush her sitting with her on the bed. "So what's going on with you two?" "Nothing" he looks at me with the same look he did before "Nothing at all?" we both shake our heads and he heads back downstairs. I sigh mouthing to her knowing he's listening 'that was close' she nods I get up and shut the door so anything he hears is muffled "What do we do?" "Datedatedatedatedatedate" "You like to have dates to reveal anything don't you?" she nods "Cmon you guys can do a nice romantic thing" "And he's gonna think I want to be laid and when I tell him I'm prego he's gonna get hella mixed signals" she nods "Fair fair, relaxing time at the beach?" I shrug "Maybe I don't know Ill talk to my mom about all of it see what she thinks" she nods and we both head downstairs. "She's gonna go home Imma go to Mom's" I head out telling Aaron where I'm going. He grabs my arm and spins me around "Hey first your acting weird and now you're going to your mom's are you alright?" I nod "Yea I'm fine she invited me over to have some strawberry puffs and talk about girl drama" he nods "Alright stay safe"

When I get over to her house she smiles "Well this is unexpected I'm glad to get this visit" I nod and she looks at me a certain way inviting me inside. She goes in the kitchen for a minute talking to Eric then comes back out sitting next to me "What's wrong honey?" I just hand he the test and she gasps "Honey this is amazing!!" "I feel like it's not I don't feel- I feel like something is gonna happen with this one not like something is wrong with it but like-" "I get it, honey, it happens every time your pregnant a second time" I look at her confused as far as I'm aware she's only been pregnant once and that was with me "You had a brother, he lived till he was 6 months and then died, we don't really know what happened, we thought he was fine, he went down for a nap and never woke up. What is happening right now is your body is processing all of those hormones again and freaking out, it happened with you I swore something was gonna go wrong with you whether it be during pregnancy or early in your childhood, you were perfectly healthy all your life" I start to feel a little more relieved but am still super anxious. 

I see Eric come out and he sets down strawberry puffs and tea. I grab one almost immediately and mom laughs "It's alright to stress eat, I do it to" we sit in silence for a minute enjoying each other and eating "Who knows" "Melissa and you, probably Eric too saying you know" she nods laughing "You know how he is right honey?!" Eric pops his head out "What?" "He's pretending he wasn't listening. So I'm like 99.99% sure it's Aarons?" "Unless Irene herself made me pregnant yes it's Aarons" she laughs "So how are you gonna tell him?" "I don't know a small dinner? Melissa said at the beach? Help me out please" she sighs "In all honesty Mija you need to tell him how you feel is right it doesn't have to be romantic or something small it can you just blurting it out. It's how I told your father about you we were watching Tv and I just blurted it out" I nod "Now let's relax for a minute alright?" I nod grabbing more puffs just talking to mom about whatever.