Water Parks

Aarons POV

We all meet up in the center of the island we're on "Okay everyone" they all look at me as Aphmau stands beside me blowing Raspberries at Lilith already knowing the plan "So Aph can play with Lilith shes gonna stay off of the parks for a while, and I'm gonna be with her, and so is Zane cause he doesn't wanna get sunburnt, Melissa knows all the big slides and which park to go to" they all nod "Just make sure you double-check first cause a few rides go to other Islands" they all nod. "Meet here at 6-630 so we can get dinner" they all nod and we split up. When the four of us get to the beach Aph sets Lilith down and puts on a Tiny bit of sunscreen before handing it to Zane, she then puts some baby specific one on Lilith "Remember Zane don't have her in there for too long she'll get tired quick" he nods "And feel free to take her back to my cabin if she gets tired" he nods grabbing her and putting her in a little floatie to play with her in the water. The real plan is I give Aph a swimming lesson while Zane watches Lilith. "Ready Aph?" she nods obviously feeling confident with herself.

-o-

After a few hours of teaching her different things I can now do this. I pick her up and throw her a good 75-50 feet out from me and she swims back it's god awful swimming but she's still learning so I can't say anything, plus she's adorable af when she tries hard at things. She stands up in front of me hugging me "I can swim!!" I shrug "You're getting there" she claps either way "Stilllll" I smile not seeing her excited like this for a while, "Five days of being here and I can already swim!!" I laugh as she cheers herself on. "you ready to start heading back?" "What time is it?" I shrug and go to look at my phone and I laugh nervously "6:45" she rushes over to our spot packing up "Wrong day to not wear a supportive swim top" I chuckle "We don't have to run" "Yes we do" she throws my shirt sweater thing at me and I just throw it on not bothering to zip it up. She throws on a thing that looks like a super loose cardigan but I know it's not. She grabs my hand and drags me over to where we were supposed to meet, I in the meantime call Melissa "Where the hell are you everyone's waiting here!" "I know Aph and I lost track of time we're headed back now" she groans "What were you two doing to lose track of time this bad fucking?" 'Okay stop acting like all we do is fuck, no we weren't doing that" I can tell by her tone of voice she rolled her eyes "Just get back here" about 5 minutes later we're with everyone "Okay everyone let's go"

-o-

After dinner Aph decided to take Lilith back with us, I come into the room to see she gave her a bath and showered herself, she's now doing Tummy Time with her and blowing Raspberries at her "What are my two girls up to?" Aph looks up "Tummy timee" I lay down next to Aph and Lilith looks at me giggling "Dada Dada Dada" Aph giggles as I pick her up "Yes Bubba?" she just blows a raspberry in my face. I makes a face wiping the spit off "Oh thank you" she giggles and Aph laughs. "No laughing at that" she continues laughing "Never"

-o-

After Lilith is asleep Aph and I decide to catch up on our shows while Aph also sits on her phone. I don't think she's paying attention but she claims she is she's just 'multi-tasking' "I can't believe it" she shoots her head up at the T.V. and I snicker "They were eating snickers and I want one now" she glares at me going back to her phone "There's some downstairs" I roll my eyes at her and lay down on her lap "Gimme Attentionnnn" she looks down at me "You've turned into a cat" I stay where I am "So?" she groans "Aaron I'm multitasking leave me aloonneeee" O shake my head "Get off the phone" "But I'm busy" "Doing what?" "Planning a girls day" "Can the planning wait" she shakes her head, I sigh turning away "Fineee" she hugs me "I guess it can wait a bitt" I chuckle rolling over and kissing her.