47. Lady Rapper

*Fact-Iz rap with AKA as the lead
They say a lady can't do what a man can do
They say this lady can't spit what the men can spit
Say I'm a bitch, wanna fuck me and dump me
Bitch I am a bitch, let me educate you on this bitch here
Imma dance, Imma fuck, Imma suck, Imma buck
Imma fuck you up and then fuck yo chick
Sleep on me cuz I'm a lady?
Fuck all y'all niggas, Issa lady rapper in this bitch!

"All of y'all are fired!"

The construction crew, the foreman, and the engineer all stared at her as if they did not hear what she said. Or maybe they were not taking her seriously? Because she was five-two, not even a hundred forty pounds at seven months pregnant, and a woman, they did not want to take her demands seriously. They kept staring at her, waiting on her to say something else.

"Why the fuck are you all standing there?" she said. "Leave!"

Some of the men grumbled, but none were moving. They looked to their bosses who knew Kitty was serious because they had worked with her closely for the last few months. The mall was built, but this was the second-leg construction crew that was doing the inside work for each individual store that would be at the outlet mall. So far she had leases signed for seventy percent of the space, and by opening day she expected to be at a hundred percent. The last thirty percent wanted to build out their spaces on their own.

"Are y'all motherfuckers deaf?" Fayme yelled. "Get off the worksite, now."

"Clear y'all shit and leave!" Krystle added.

Some started to shout at them and yell. Kitty wanted to throw something at their heads. Behind schedule, just lazy workers, and supervisors on site that were ignoring her demands. Every time she came to the site the men were not working, cat-calling at her, or ignoring her when she asked them to get to work. Oh, they were going to learn today. From the top-down, she wanted them all gone. She only hired that particular construction company because it was local. That was the best they had. Now, to finish the job, she would need to reach far. Spend her money somewhere else.

"Mrs. Kelly, the men are union and you can't-" one of the lead guys said to her.

"Then sue my ass for breach of contract. But once I show the judge what a lackluster ass job you and your crew have done, see who will win that. You think because women running this, ya'll can fuck us over?"

"Kitty, calm down, don't let them raise your blood pressure," Fayme said.

"Or that baby pop out now," Krystle said.

"If they are not out of here in fifteen minutes, I'm calling the law." And by law, she meant Killer Vic.

"They don't want none of that!" Krystle said.

The men started to gather their things but they were still having words with the ladies. Icee, T-Zack, and Pops happen to stroll into the mall entry as the men were still grumbling. The men noticed Icee and got quiet real fast.

"He-ey! I can't believe we have a second mall," Icee walked over and kissed her. "Babe, this is bananas!"

The head engineer walked up to them, standing way too close. "You're going to let your damn wife run your shit into the poorhouse?"

Icee frowned, and looked the man up and down. "First of all, back up off me and my wife like that."

The man took a step back.

"Secondly, this my wife, and you don't approach her or me like that and say shit like that. Third, this is my wife, your boss, Kitty Kelly's business, and it ain't got shit to do with me. You have a problem with that?"