17. Mo Ice

I want the ring and da bling
All the icy cold things
I like mo ice, mo ice, mo ice
Too cold for ya to play nice
14K white gold, platinum, that's nice
Say it twice, roll dem dice
All the ice, don't play nice
I want mo ice, mo ice, mo ice

Once she invited her baby sister Nola to stay a week at Icee's place, all her sisters invited themselves over for a hangout. That was perfect for her to discuss the new KStyle campaign. She had Deanna, Icee's maid, hook them up with mixed drinks and refreshments while they sat at the pool.

"This is the life!" Krystle said, lounged out eating from a charcuterie board and with a glass of white wine.

"This gone be my life now that Icee signed me, y'all," Tennille said, finally able to reveal to all her sisters. She was lounged out in a skimpy black bikini, oversized sunglasses, and a floppy straw hat.

"Whaaat?" Ashley said, her long, honey blonde weave flowing down her back on her slim and tall figure. Ashley had the model build. Five feet eight and naturally skinny, even after having one kid. She mostly wore weaves because she specialized in them at her beauty salon.

"You want to be a singer?" Sarena said to her, popping grapes in her mouth while she sat on the edge of the pool with her feet in it. Dressed in cut-off jeans and an oversized t-shirt because she refused to wear a swimsuit, she claimed no swimsuit would hold her fat rolls. She was not fat at all. Five feet five and thick thighs, round butt, the true double D of the family, and a flat tummy. As the oldest, at thirty, she did not look it. Skin just flawless and curly hair people paid money for.

"Girl, all my life! Y'all are the ones who tried to hate on me. When we were in our little group, y'all never wanted to give me lead."

"You were eight, bitch!" Ashley said, guzzling her tequila sunrise. She was twenty-seven and the wildest of them all. "Aye! What da fuck is this? She made this shit weak. I need something stronger. An extra shot of tequila or sumthin!"

"Anyway, you know Imma blow on all them hoes. Beyonce, I'm coming for ya!" Tennille said.

"I don't think the world is ready for her," Krystle said.

"If Icee believes in her, I believe in her," Kitty said. "In fact, we've come up with a great campaign for the KStyle Fashions line."

"Oh really? Just don't let me know anything," Krystle said.

"It's going to be called, Six Sexxy Sistas!"

"What?" Tennille said, scrunching her nose up.

"Sisters?" Sarena said. "Six? Like us?"

"Not like us, us!"

"What do you mean?" Krystle said.

"We are all going to do it," she said with a big smile at her sisters and looked around at them for their reaction.

"The lies!" Sarena said.

"Whoop, whoop! I'm in!" Tennille said, jumping up.

"I ain't no model," Krystle said.

Ashley shrugged. "I mean, I do look good."

"Even me?" Little quiet and shy Nola hardly said a word. Only eighteen, away in college most of the time, she never got to hang with the sisters. She was the opposite of them all. Super smart, super quiet, and shy. She was dark honey brown, looked mostly like the twins, but slightly taller at five four. She wore her hair relaxed and just passed her shoulders, but typically always up in a ponytail.

"Icee wanted to display his clothes that fit all different sizes, and well, we are. And he thinks we're all good looking so-"

"He hasn't even met me," Nola said in a panic. "I'm not pretty like you guys. I-"