9. My Girlie Iz Hot

My girlie iz hot, yo girlie iz not
My girlie come in da room and let me boom-boom
My girlie gone make dat ass do what it do
My girlie got class, ain't that right boo (true)
If u wanna be my girlie, pull up
Grab a number and stand in line
Cuz my girlie iz hot

The first thing Kitrina had to do was contact all her clients and tell them she could no longer train them and that she had found other trainers in the area they could work with. Then she told Krystle to quit her job at a seamstress shop and get ready to work harder than she ever had in life.  Krystle was already hard at work on her dress for the Grammys, now she had to get her mind into designing her very own clothing line.

The two brain-stormed many nights together on what exactly the goal was.  They had Icee on the phone daily as he gave them his vision.  While they met at the house, Icee was getting the office space ready for business.

Then just like that, Grammy weekend was upon them.  The plan was to premiere Kitrina in a "K-Style Original" dress and get people to notice, and then start work on the "Icee presents K-Style Fashion" line. The clothing line was for women, but Icee wanted to add a men's clothing line as well.

Icee was unable to make it to Springfield at all. He and Fact Iz were performing and presenting at the Grammys. Kitty flew out with Michelle, T-Zack's wife, on Friday morning and they both got pampered at a spa all day.

"Girl, are you used to this life by now?" This was Kitrina's first time hanging with Michelle.  She met her briefly at the white party.

"If you ever can get used to it," Michelle remarked as she lay on her stomach and got her back massaged. She was a thick chick and confident in her curves. She wore her hair in blonde micro twists down her back. Pretty made up caramel-skinned face, with green contact lenses.

"Mmmm," Kitrina murmured enjoying her massage. "I think I can get used to this."

"It's rough, not easy for sure. I have been with T-Zack since before the fame. College sweethearts and everything. Heck, I know he was doing his thing and everything, but I told him, once he puts that ring on my finger, playtime is over. We've had our ups and downs, but T-Zack is one of the good ones.  He tells me about all the groupies and bitches, but he just shows them the ring on his finger. So, I'm not worried he's going to cheat. I keep him happy at home, he doesn't need anyone else."

Kitrina nodded to that. She wanted to keep Icee happy. He was counting on her for a lot of things. Not just trying to make this relationship work, but now putting her in charge of his business. What if things did not work out?  She closed her business for him. She was starting a new life and it included Icee no matter what.

She smiled. A life with Icee. She was not worried. She had this.

After getting pampered, she was taken back to her hotel room and she relaxed in the plush robe on the bed eating chocolate-covered strawberries Icee sent to her room. It even included a note.

Baby, I miss you like crazy. I wish I was there tucking you in. Isaac

After sweet dreams, she had room service breakfast in bed and then headed down to the hotel's gift lobby to pick up some items for her sisters. They were going crazy calling and texting her wanting to know everything she was doing. As she was headed back to the elevator, she spotted the Migos and their large crew passing through.  She stopped in awe and hoped she did not look like a crazed fan.  Maybe she would see Beyoncé and Jay Z as well. 

Then she went up to her room and relaxed. Tomorrow was a big day.

Icee and Fact Iz was staying in a different hotel. Many celebrities were there, and it was nonstop partying. He did not want Kitrina to be around that. He wanted to keep her to himself for as long as he could. He had done many Grammy shows and other award shows, but the fact that Kitrina would be here was exciting to him. It made it more special. He did not even get high when all the others were smoking and drinking all night.