22. Freaky Sho-tel

Freaky to da left, freaky to da right
Ain't a party till da hoes show up tonight
Lemme place my order at da freaky sho-tel
I want, head on da bed
Neck on deck, she splittin' and flexin'
On dat dick, she rockin' and bouncin'
Bend dat ass over, twerk sumthin', werk sumthin'
Anything goes, hoes blows, at the freaky sho-tel

"Hey sissy poo," Tennille said, barging into her office while she was meeting with some of her mall contractors.

Kitty gave her the side-eye. Only so many times could she brush her sister off as being young. She was not that young anymore, she was twenty-two and she needed to stop acting like a spoiled child.

"Tennille, not now, I'm in a meeting."

The three guys who were gathered at her table smiled and stared at Tennille who was dressed in a tight little dress with her ample breasts bursting out. Her long weave looked like one of Diana Ross throwback wigs and she wore way too much make-up.

Tennille sat on top of the table, her short dress hitching up a bit exposing her toned chocolate thighs. "I was in the studio but I want to hang out with you." She winked at one of the men, all white, and old enough to be her father.

"Can't you see I'm working? Excuse me, gentlemen, this is my sister-"

"Tennille Kelly, we know," one of the men said, standing and getting close to Tennille. "We hear so much about you. Can't wait to see some of you...I mean, some of your videos."

"Oh, really? Coming soon boys."

"Wait, before you blow up, can I get your autograph," another one of the guys said, picking up his drawings and handing them to Tennille. "Right here. It might be worth something one day."

Kitty rolled her eyes, watched her sister giggle, and sign autographs for some guys that would probably jerk off to her later that night. Her sister loved that kind of attention, being a sex symbol.

"I guess this meeting is over," she mumbled to herself, getting up and walking to her desk to sit.

The guys gathered their things and told her they would report back with the progress of the mall in a week. Once they left, Tennille threw herself in one of Kitty's office chairs.

"Sooooo...I just left the studio, almost done with the album, and guess what?"

"Just tell me."

"Guess who is going to the Grammys this year?"

"That's two months away. How are you-"

"I have a date!"

"Oh great, who?"

"Man Kitty, stop with the attitude. You got a hot, rich man, can't I have one? I'm going with TA."

"TA? Girl, really? You're into him like that?" She knew he was into her, but she did not think the two would match. TA just always seemed thirsty. He was cute but wild with the ladies. Tennille typically dated older guys, not guys her age. She was twenty-two, TA was twenty-two. Two immature people should not date. That was going to be quite messy.

"I mean, he a'ight. He is a cute lil light skin boy. You know they love some chocolate," she said, with a smile.

"I see." Of course, her sister was not really into TA, just using him to get ahead in her career.

"Besides, I'm going to the Grammys! So you won't be the only Kelly reppin' there. And sissy better design me a knockout dress too. Annnnd," she smacked her lips together. "When Fact Iz win, TA better shout me out like Icee did you so I can BLOW UP!"