19. Shake It, Don't Break It

Dance, dance, hit the floor
Party, party, let's do some more
Twerk it, werk it, drop it low
Turn around and grind it slow
Jump, jump, where dey do dat at
Bounce, bounce, dat ass fat
Pop it, drop it, let's get lit
Shake, shake, don't break, break it!

"Yes!" she finally said.

"Girl, you had me stressing," he said letting out a breath.

"Boy, hurry up and put that ring on me!"

Icee slid the ring on her and it fit perfect. While they were in LA after the Grammy's and he bought her jewelry, she had tried on a couple of rings and he remembered her size.

"Icee! I love you, baby!" She grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. "I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now. No cloud ten!"

"You? I have been holding that ring with me since you left LA after the Grammys."

"What? Did you buy the ring then? Did you know then? Why didn't you-"

"You wouldn't have said yes then. You weren't ready. I mean, I was. In my head, you have been my fiance, now you wifey." He squeezed her to him. "Ma, I mean it, I give you the world. Everything that is mine is yours now. The house, both houses, the money, the business. Baby, I want you to run err'thang, not just KStyle, I want you to run the whole Ice Empire."

She smiled, looking down at the ring.

"Nah," she said, "Level up, I don't need yours, I want my own. I want to build my dream."

"What's that?"

"My mall."

"Oh shit! Baby, that's boss level for sure."

"And we are not keeping the house, neither of them. That's your life before me. We build our house together."

"Okay, that's what's up. See, this is why you're my mother fucking winner! Damn, I wish big bro was here to get to know you."

"Craig's looking down at us."

"Right. Come on, let's get back to your party, I gotta lot more surprises for ya."

Icee and Kitty walked back out to the party which had turned more up. Krystle was dancing up on Tempo the RnB singer that was mad popular. Even Nola was dancing with AKA and a group of girls. She raised her eyebrow at her sister, but let her have some fun.

She was looking for her other sisters when somebody walked up behind her.

"Bitch come to yo party and get no love."

She turned and smiled. "Ginger!"

"Girl, y'all turned all da way up in country ass Springfield," Ginger said, hugging her.

"What I tell you about dissin' my city, sis," Icee said to her.

"When'd you get here? Why didn't you let me know you were coming?"

"Icee wanted it to be a surprise."

"Is this who you were talking to this morning when you told me it was Bonnie?"

"Bonnie? Why would that bitch-"

"Kit was trying to get all in the business so I had to distract her," Icee said.

"Why the fuck that bitch name come out yo mouth though? Straight disrespectful to my girl. Kitty, you want me to slap his ass silly for you?"

"No, no, leave my fiance alone," Kitty smiled, hugging Icee, but making sure Ginger saw her ring.