30. Twisted

Sip, dip, smoke, we high, we drunk
Blunted on da sticky, let's get crunk
Faded, bout to blaze it
Twisted, let's get lifted

Kitty could have finished Ms. Bonnie Walker with an attempted murder charge, but she was going to let that play out another way. It was not over by a long shot.

She did not even tell her sisters, she knew what would happen if she did. She let Victor know and he was on the Bonnie Walker case, so she knew it would be handled.

As far as Icee went, for him to be so-called experienced in the world of women, he was dumb and naive when it came to Bonnie Walker. A pretty face, known and loved around the world, bigger and richer than him at the time they met, of course, he fell into her web. She played him like a fiddle and she was sure Bonnie Walker was not done with them yet.

Three weeks before her wedding and she had to hide her neck like a domestic violence victim. Make-up was not enough to cover it. She wore scarves and shirts with high necks to cover the bruises. After a few days, it got better and a bit of make-up worked, but still, she was not getting close to anyone so they would question it.

Icee put the L.A. house on the market and it quickly sold in a week. The Springfield house had been on the market for months and finally found a buyer. She had already moved her things to the penthouse loft in the downtown building. Icee was taking his time saying goodbye to the house like it was a family member. All the Facts were. They had parties for a week straight in the house. She was not staying there. She was staying at the Kelly house.

"I can't believe you ain't with yo man just days before the big day," Tennille said to her while they were lounging in the living room in pajamas eating popcorn and gummy bears.

"Absence makes the heart grow founder," she said, mixing her gummy bears with the popcorn. She was not doing a crazy diet to fit into her dress. She still needed to gain a few to get her curves just right.

"Fuuuuccck! That! Get all the dang-a-lang you can get now...I hear when you get married, you get less."

She laughed at her sister, sitting with her hair in two braids, glasses on, and acne cream all over her face. Not the diva tonight.

She was not worried about her and Icee's sex life. It would be the opposite for them, more sex. She could count on both her hands, not even using all her fingers, how many times they had sex in the last year. Soon as she said "I do," she was jumping on his face. And his D. No celibacy, no abstaining, no holds barred.

"What about you and ole boy?"

"What ole boy?"

"You know. Cutie Patootie Tucker TA. As cute as he is, and how much he claims to put it down, he better be putting in work."

Tennille munched on her popcorn, acting as if she did not hear her sister.

"Girl, what?" Kitty prodded her sister.

"Look here Ms. Almost Married...I told you it's not like that with me and TA. We are just friends...with benefits...but the benefit doesn't include na-na for him. I mean, he can taste it but-"

"What? You and TA? He..." She stopped herself from saying it because she could not say it out loud.

Tennille shrugged, kept stuffing popcorn in her mouth. "I mean, look, they rapping about licking it, gotta find out if they mean it."

Okay, she was wrong for stepping into the conversations with her little sister and the boy she looked at as a little brother. Just eew!

"Facts having the last hurrah at the house this Friday, you should come," she said to Tennille.