10. Holla, Holla

We party strong, we party all night long
Facts in da house! Holla, Holla!
Got da club going, bottles flowing
Facts in da house! Holla, Holla!

Kitrina felt like a smurf next to the Jolly Green Giant, or in Bonnie's case, the Jolly Pink Giant. The woman was undeniably gorgeous. She stood at nearly six feet tall, all legs and hair. She was a mix of Black, Mexican, and Japanese, so she had almond-shaped eyes and thick, full lips, and long hair straightened down to her waist. She wore a pink halter dress with frills and miles of billowy chiffon. She even wore a tiara with a train.

"Hey BonBon," Icee greeted her then kissed her cheek.

Kitrina wanted to barf.

"How many nominations do you have tonight. Four?"

"Five. Fact Iz has five nominations," he told her. "Bonnie, I want you to meet my girl."

"Oh, that's right, your new little friend," Bonnie looked at Kitrina as if she did not notice her before. "Well, look at you, so cute! Aaw, Ice, I see you blinged her out."

Bonnie picked up and looked at her necklace.

"Kitty it is, huh?"

"It's Kitrina," she corrected her.

"She's adorable Ice," Bonnie touched Kitrina's fro.

No, this chick didn't, Kitrina thought. She had to calm her nerves and not let the old Kitrina come out.

Bonnie turned her attention back to Icee. She whispered in his ear.

"When you're done with your charity case, I'm still here for you," she whispered and kissed him right on the mouth.

That woman was a trip, Icee thought. They had been together for nearly four years and they had done everything together, but to him, the relationship was never real. It was superficial. Almost something that they just put on for the public. She was five years older than him, and at thirty now, her modeling career had died down. She was acting a lot, but her star was not as bright as his when they first hooked up. Once they became an item, she caught his rising star and climbed back on top. They were never exclusive. He could see other women and she could see other men. They just had fun together.

"Come on, let's go find our seats, the guys are already there."

"First," Kitty stopped him and wiped lipstick off his lips. "There."

"Babe, you ain't tripping about her, are you?"

"Not tripping."

It was a little calmer inside the auditorium. She felt a lot better now. Fact Iz was in the third row and already in their seats. Icee and her seats were the two on the end.

"I know you not gonna just walk past me as if you don't see me," they heard.

Icee turned to see his girl Ginger Hollands, a female singer that he worked with in the past.

"Hey Ginger baby," he greeted with a hug, squeezing her so tight she started to laugh and pushed him away.

"Damn, I saw your girl Bonnie and she about got my foot up her ass," Ginger declared.

Kitrina laughed at that.

"Gin, you a fool. Anyway, this my new lady, Kitrina Kelly. She's hot. I have her running my new clothing line and it's going to be hot, hot, hot."

"Ooo! Clothes! I love clothes," Ginger gave her a big smile. "Tell me more about it."

"Well, I am wearing one of the designs now, but this will be more of a one-of-a-kind item we do," Kitrina went into her spiel.