1. Sexxy Az Hell

A/N: Each chapter title is a song from the fictional group rap Fact Iz. To begin each chapter there is a snippet of the song. Bear with me, I'm not a rapper.

Baby girl what yo name, u sexxy az hell
I'm from Da Field, where u from, u sexxy az hell
Lemme get into dem jeans, u sexxy az hell
Turn around and shake dat azz, u sexxy az hell
U got a man, naw I'm ya man, u sexxy az hell
Get on dem knees for yo man, u sexxy az hell
After u suck, we gone fuck, u sexxy az hell
Let me lick it, then just hit it, u sexxy az hell

Kitrina

"Damn! You sexy as hell!"

What could she possibly say to that? The man standing before Kitrina Kelly was the man that she fantasized about for many years. His posters were plastered over her dorm walls a few years ago. She followed every social media post about him on every platform. She would not say she was obsessed with the twenty-five-year-old rapper known as Icee, but she was into him more than the average person should be.

Who could blame her? His rich chocolate skin, with a set of to-die-for dimples, a smooth clean bald head and to top it off, a body chiseled, no sculpted from bronze. Icee was the total package of good looks, sexy swagger, and downright charm. He was the lead rapper of her all-time favorite rap group Fact Iz, but his charisma and good looks had landed him modeling gigs and parts in television shows.  He was the show-stopper for sure.

Now he stood before little old her at Club 417 and she was speechless. Again, what could she possibly say to him?

"Do you speak?" he asked her.

"Uh..." was all she could stammer out.

"Of course she speaks!" her sister beside her quickly spoke up.  "She's your number one fan."

"Is that right?" Icee grinned at her, checking her out top to bottom.  "I always love meeting my fans."

"I...I love your music," she practically shouted out at him over the loud club music playing.

"What are two fine women like y'all doing at a club all by your lonesome?" Icee asked as he looked them both over.

"It's our birthday!" her sister yelled back at him.

"Both of your birthday?"

"We're twins," Kitrina smiled at him, finally calming her nerves a bit.

"Yes! Can't you see we look alike?" Krystle danced around so he could see all her thickness compared to Kitrina's slimness. 

Krystle wore a fitted yellow bodysuit and tight-fitting denim shorts with a coordinating vest on.  She may have been a size ten, but on her five-two body, she was just thick and curvy. 

Kitrina on the other hand was a tight and toned size four and showed off all her hard work to get to that size. She wore a matching two-piece yellow short set with a cropped top that bared her flat, well-developed six-pack abs and her toned legs. While Krystle wore her shoulder-length dark brown hair in a sleek, relaxed bob, Kitrina wore hers in a big afro. Other than that, the two looked very similar, the same cocoa-brown complexion, full and thick lips, and dimples. Kitrina had only one dimple in her right cheek, her twin had a complete set. They were the same height and had the same temperament.

"Oh well damn, birthday girls, you gotta come kick it with me up in the VIP, pop some bottles," he said, with a lick of his full, thick lips. "Par-tay!"

"Well that's cool and the gang with me!" Krystle replied. "Oh, my name is Krystle, and this is Kitrina. Girl, let's go par-tay with Icee!"

"Kitrina, huh?" Icee smirked, looking her over again.  "I'm feeling that."