27. Dem Double Ds

Imma havta' give it to her one more time
Cuz picture-perfect frame runnin' thru my mind
I can't deny the loveliness in my eyes
She so damn fly, fuck all dem lies
Like a freak of da week, she thicky thick
Nice and round-round, let me licky lick
She caught my eye, she came to please
Fuck y'all shit, I'm wit' it for dem double Ds

A/N: Thanks to oncetheywrite for the collabo! She wanted this rap when I didn't want to include it, but she helped with them bars! I hope you like it, girl!

Kitty worked with her assistant to get with Icee's assistant to better coordinate their calendars so that they could be together more. She knew as they got closer to the wedding that she had to put forth more effort into making things work for them. If that meant her traveling more or Icee coming home often, they both had to do their part.

The mall was coming along well, the house had a ways to go. She was adamant about not staying at Icee's place and that sale was finally going through. In the meantime, she found them a great in-between place to stay, his brother's old loft above the building. She was getting that renovated and expanded on. That would save them a whole lot of time just going downstairs to go to work.

Icee was still working hard as ever. After Grammy night he was in hot demand to do shows and tours but he could not commit to any of the tours and only picked shows where Kitty was able to fly out to. He was always hot in New York City and he was scheduled for three back-to-back shows there. Kitty flew out to be with him, plus Tennille was climbing the charts and she was able to be his opening act. Ashley was even tagging along as both Kitty and Tennille's hairstylist.

"Mmm-hmmm, lemme get used to this," Ashley said, having her fill of Cristal champagne while they lounged in the hotel suite.

"Umm, sis, you are here to work," Tennille said. "Look at my hair. You best get to work or sumthin.'"

"I like my hair," Kitty said and shook out her two-strand twists. "Ugh! I don't want to cut it to keep my fro, I like it long."

"You have worked the fro for how long Kit Kat? You gotta change it up boo, especially with you in the limelight," Ashley said.

"But my fro is my signature look." As well as always being dressed in KStyle Fashions fresh off the assembly line. A red fitted tee and a fitted long white skirt with red strips down each side. Of course she wore her favorite custom-made white and diamond-crusted, red-bottomed Louboutins. One thing she was not afraid to spend money on was shoes and clothes.

"Change is good. Period," Ashley said, as she now wore dark brown wet and wavy weave.

"Annnd! Can a sista get her weave tightened or sumthin'?" Tennile said, stomping her foot.

"This bitch here, too much damn drama," Ashley said, finishing her champagne. "I'on
know if I want to work for this heffa."

"Sissy, I'm sorry," Tennille said hugging her. "You know how I am. You are the best!"

"I know," Ashley said, pouring herself another glass. "Now sit yo ass in the chair and let me do something to your head so you can represent."

While she waited for her sister to get her hair done, she texted Icee who was at the venue prepping his show.

Gonna be another two hours before NiNi and I get there.

She gotta run thru her set

She'll do it. She'll be there and ready

Bet

Love u