15. Ridin' Wit My Chick

Baby I love it when you ride it, ride it, ride it
Lemme just bust inside it, inside it, inside it!
Ridin' wit' my chick, come on get on this dick
Imma lick, she gone lick, that's just how we click
Ridin' wit' my chick, she say I got dat good dick
Finta hit it, lick and stick, that's how you lay good brick

Things were going great getting KStyle Fashions off the ground. Kitty interviewed and hired more staff and they started to get their names out there. Lady J wearing and promoting their name was huge. They were already getting calls from other celebrities wanting to see other designs and buy Kryssy's work.

They were adding a higher-end designer label to handle the need.

"I need more designers to work with me," Krystle said to Kitty in her office.

"Why? You are the K in K-Style Fashions as you say."

"No designer does all the work. I still need help with ideas. It'll still reflect my style, but I need other designers to do the grunt work."

Kitty sat back in her chair. It was tough being a boss and making big decisions. She loved doing it though, she was born to do it.

"Two new junior designers and two assistant designers. You can make those assistants interns from Mo State."

Krystle handed her some files. "I already have my list of candidates."

Kitty chuckled at her sister. "Nice you had the confidence in that."

Krystle sat across her sister.

"Never thought I would be doing my dream. Thankfully you met a millionaire that is crazy about you and just handed you a company."

"You know Ice did not hand me this company. He would not put me in charge of running his business if he didn't think I could do it."

"Naw, it's cuz he fucking you."

She threw her pin at her sister. "First of all, we were not having sex when he gave me the job.

"Well, keep doing what you doing to him sis, job security."

She did not have any doubt that Icee believed in her work and not because of his feelings for her. Still, she had nothing to prove.

"Can you meet me in Houston, I gotta be there for a show," Icee asked her when he called her later that day.

"Umm, you do know I'm trying to run this business you left in my hands."

"I keep telling you, think like a boss. You can run that damn company by my side wherever I go. Now get your ass here!"

"Why do you always have to get your way?"

"It's not my way, I'm just missing you girl. Handle your business then come see yo man."

Well, like her sister said, keep doing what she was doing to him, job security. She booked a flight and obtained a key to his hotel suite. Icee was not there so she settled in at the desk with her laptop and did some work. When Icee arrived, it was late and he was with the rest of the Facts.

"Yo! It's my girl!" TA hugged her smelling like weed and stinky alcohol.

"Boy, get off me," she remarked, pushing him. "Why is everybody in here? Don't y'all have rooms?"

"But the after-party here," AKA told her, already pulling out a blunt.

"Kit, my crew and I just need to relax after the show, then baby, it's just me and you tonight," he explained, kissing her.