14. J.O.B.

Where u work at?
She say, on me
I say, what u do dere?
She say, J.O.B.
I say, what you mean ma?
She say, let me get on my knee
Imma show u who the hell I be
Just. One. Blow.
She wanta blow me now.

The next morning Kitty felt sore all over. Icee did some things to her young twenty-four-year-old body she never experienced. She was only sexually active from eighteen to twenty-one, with less than five partners, so it wasn't a stretch. She had been missing out on great sex.

She got out of bed, showered, and dressed, ready for work and Icee was still in bed snoring. She pushed his shoulder.

"Wake up."

"Damn baby, what you doing up? Come back to bed." Icee tried to pull her into the bed but she moved back.

"Ice, I have to get to the office, and you know what? So do you? Isn't that why you're back in town?"

"Yes baby, but it's too damn early! You do know I run things there and bosses sleep in. And as your boss, get yo ass in da bed." This time he grabbed her and pulled her in the bed, kissing her.

After another round at each other, she had to get back fresh and dressed, fuss at Icee about getting dressed, then they finally headed to the office. Kitty drove them in her new Yukon Denali.

"Girl, yo little ass in this big whip, it's kind of sexy."

"I love it. My dream car." She backed into her parking space with ease.

"Backing in like a straight dude," he chuckled at her.

"My brother-in-law taught me how to drive. You met him, remember."

"Hell yeah, I ain't messing with that dude."

They finally made it up to the KStyle Fashions floor on the sixth floor. Right now the office space was pretty empty but they were building cubicle spaces for when they would need more help. She went right into the conference room where Krystle, Fayme, and Jennifer were around the table.

"You're late," Fayme said to her.

"Sorry! Blame the boss," Kitty clarified, heading for the head of the table. "You want to sit here Ice?"

"Naw, you running things girl, I'm just here to observe." He took a seat to her right.

She was kind of nervous to review everything they had done thus far to Icee. It was a lot of work getting a new company launched. It would be a lot more months before they were able to have the product ready for stores. Kitty was a perfectionist, and she knew Icee was as well.

Icee listened, said very little, and signed whatever Kitty asked him to sign. Krystle showed him designs she had come up with and he approved them all. Fayme went into her marketing strategy and Icee offered some ideas on branding.

"We're gonna need a brand model, that represents what target market we're trying to aim for. This ain't no cheap Target brand clothes, we are talking high-end, but affordable everyday wear," Fayme declared. "Something you can be seen in and then everybody tries to copy your style."

"I think we need someone in the hip hop arena, or music because it represents Icee. Someone recognizable," Kitty thought on it before continuing. "We could do model searches, but...when I ran into Lady J at the Grammy's I think she would work great. She's young, she's hot, everyone likes her."

Icee shook his head. "Nope. Not my vision."

"Okay, then who Ice?"

"You."