34. Freak in Da Sheets

Hold my business down, lady in da streets

Sex me up and down, freak in da sheets

Sexy little thang you really turn me on
The only woman I give my heart to
My lady, my best friend and my love
I give it all to you and we gonna do it all
In my bedroom, show me them freaky skills
Under the sheets, she knows a few things

Icee woke up early the next day after spending hours making love to Kitty. She was exhausted so he was going to let her sleep as long as she needed. He put on some shorts and went into the kitchen. He had already scheduled breakfast for them to be delivered soon and he did not want them knocking on the door to wake Kitty.

They did not eat much last night, last meal was on the yacht. Kitty had to be starving. The food arrived and the server helped him set it all out on the table. Lots of fresh fruit, eggs, sausage and bacon, vegetarian sausage and bacon for Kitty, toast, and bagels, and sticky buns. He was not even trying to eat healthily.

He was munching on bacon when Kitty came in dressed in a long t-shirt, her hair pulled back in a puff.

"Hey sexy," he said, kissing her. "Get enough sleep? Hungry?"

"I could eat," she said, picking at a grape.

"And you know you need to eat more than that."

"I will," she said, then rubbed her stomach. "Except...Ugh!"

She rushed over to the sink and threw up.

"Babe!" He rubbed her back. "What's wrong?"

"Ugh, the smell...the bacon..ugh!"

"What's wrong with my bacon?"

"It's making me sick! It stinks."

"A'ight, I'll get rid of the bacon." He grabbed the plate of bacon, headed to the trash, but he stuffed the couple of pieces in his mouth and there was nothing to throw away.

Kitty saw him and laughed.

"Icee!"

"Wha?" he said, chewing the mouth full of bacon. "Ain't no need to waste good food!"

Kitty rinsed out her mouth, got a paper towel, and wiped her mouth. Icee put his arms around her, hugging her.

"Morning sickness?"

"Yes but..." She pushed him away and turned to throw up again.

"Babe, I think you need to go lay back down," he said, rubbing her back. "Yesterday was a long day, and you just need to rest. Go lay down, I'll clean this all up and bring you something to eat."

Kitty nodded and walked away. She went to the bathroom to freshen herself up. She looked herself over in the mirror. She did not look pregnant and up until today did not feel pregnant. Why was it all hitting her now?

She got in the bed just as Icee came in with a plate of toast, sticky buns, strawberries, grapes, eggs, and veggie sausage."

"Didn't know what you wanted, so-"

"Believe it or not, even the fake meat smell is getting to me...can you take that."

Icee grabbed it and stuffed it in his mouth. "There. I'll eat that shit only for you babe."

Kitty laughed.

"And I guess I'm cutting out the bacon and anything that makes my babies sick," he said, sitting on the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Icee, I'm really going to have a baby. I think it's just hitting me now," she said.

"Yeah," he said, rubbing her forehead. "It's still hard to wrap my head around. I'm glad we're having it now. Why wait."