Chapter 37 - Month 6

*WARNING*
- Depressed as fuck!

A month later and everything had gotten better, Melody and Meliodas' relationship improved, Zeldris had made a plan to go find Gelda - with the help of the sins and the saviours (except Melody) and everyone was just genuinely more happy.

-------------------------

Melody opened her tired eyes and looked over at her boyfriend; his arm was wrapped around her waist and his face was buried in her golden hair.
He was mumbling a bit in his sleep. Cute!
Melody blushed and turned over onto her other side so she was face to face with him.

She watched as his eyebrows twitched and his lips curled up into a smile. 'Bet he's having a good dream.' Melody thought, grinning and carefully brushed some loose brown hairs out of his gorgeous face. 'Maybe...' Melody began caressing his face with her delicate hand, until a devilish grin quickly appeared on his face as he suddenly grabbed her hand, bringing her close and pressing his lips on hers and kissing her. He couldn't seem to take it anymore and needed to see her reaction.

"I knew you were watching me!" He exclaimed happily as he relished in his girlfriends adorable yet excessive blush.

"Y-you dumbass! You scared me!" She looked away from him, her face about 50 shades of red. She looked like a tomato. He propped himself up on his elbow, laughing as he watched her have a mini heart attack. "It's n-not funny you idiot!" He booped her nose in which he was rewarded with an irritated yet embaressed glare from his lover.

"You're too cute, ya know that?" He chuckled in delight as she blushed harder (not like that was possible).

"I need to get dressed now, so hurry up and get out! And if you even think about telling the others about this then I'll rip off your dick!" Melody growled in a dangerously low tone, making Helbram visibly sweat drop and lose all the excitement and happiness in his face, along with the colour.

"I-I'll be going now...But one little thing first." He grinned while bushing.

"What is it?" She groaned and rolled her eyes.
He looked at her with a sincere expression; almost as if he were asking for consent, which she didn't understand what for until he put his hands on her stomach and kissed it gently. "I forgot to say good morning to our little jellybean ~ ❤." He cooed while rubbing his girlfriends stomach and whispering soft words to their unborn child.

Melody's face once again went red, but instead of yelling and threatening him, she simply smiled and put her small hand on his head. "You're right...I completely forgot about our little jellybean." Lody whispered to Helbram as he continued to nuzzled into her bump. While she was fawning over her boyfriends adorable behaviour she decided to look at the clock. It was 6: 30AM already and she needed to be down stairs before 7:10, she mentally cursed. "Hey! You've said what you needed to say...now go get dressed damn it! We don't have all day!" She hissed once she realized the time.

"S-sorry! I didn't r-realize it was that late!" He stuttered and quickly removed himself from his girlfriend, throwing himself out of bed and rushing into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. She sighed and rubbed her stomach affectionately, but got no response. She looked down with wide eyes as she felt no movement from her child.

"Why aren't you responding little guy?" Melody uttered to unborn ears, starting to get really anxious, because she knew something wasn't right. "Please don't do this, I don't need the stress right now! I've got a lot on my-" melody cringed and stopped talking to herself as she got a little cramp in her lower stomach. "What the?" She groaned from the pain and sat up, patting her rounded stomach. Even though she was 6 months along, she didn't look that big. She took in a shaky breath and just got out of bed, trying desperately to ignore the red flags as she shuffled over to the mirror, rubbing her eyes and stretching. Melody sighed as she looked towards the bathroom door, the sound of rushing water echoed through the room. "I can't let him see me like this..." She whispered sorrowfully.