What!?

(By the way, Zeldris and Meliodas are okay with each other and Zeldris comes to visit them)

MELODY POV

Helbram helps me up off the floor and over to my bed, we both sit down together. I didn't feel as sick anymore, but I still felt dizzy.

I look at him with worried eyes and took a deep breath. "Helbram? I don't want to tell them I'm pregnant yet."

My throat still hurt from throwing up.

"We don't have to." He kept his voice at a whisper, no one could know about this.
He suddenly pulls me into a tight embrace and kisses me. When he pulls away, there's tears in his eyes. "What's wrong!?" My instincts kicking in as I sense my mates sorrow.
I cup his cheeks with both my hands and study his face. "It's all just too real. I'm gonna be a father, and you're gonna be a mother, we're only 18." (I changed their ages, sorry)

I look down at my stomach, almost ashamed. He instantly picked up on this. "Hey Melody, it's okay, I'm happy you're having my child. I'm just really scared of your dad."

Who wouldn't be?
"I mean, he did say he would kill anyone if they touched me, so if he found out you got me pregnant... Then he would probably torture you until you were dead and then leave you to bleed to death." He visibly paled, but squeezed me tighter. "He can torture me and he can beat the living shit out of me, but, I'm not, no way in hell, gonna leave you!" I felt so happy and loved after that.

I leaned in to kiss him again, but then there was a loud bang on the door.
"Hey you two, come back downstairs. Everyone wants to know what's wrong with the captain."

Helbram rolled his eyes playfully, but still a little frustrated that he didn't get that kiss.
"Okay Killia, we're coming." He called to his impatient cousin on the other side of the door.
"We better go, you know how she is."
"Yup, an annoying little bitch." I sighed and face palmed. 'I love him way to much.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we reentered the bar, I noticed everyone's eyes were on me, I didn't care. But I felt a little strange.

My sister, Eliza, abruptly stood from her seat and strode over to me. "Are you okay? Are you still feeling sick? Would you like me to heal you?"
'How does she know I was sick?'
I backed away from her a little bit, unsure of how to answer her questions. "I just need some space, Eliza, so can you please get out of my face." She stepped back a little bit out of embarrassment, looking at the ground and playing with her skirt, she began to whisper something.

"Ummmm, I also wanted t - to tell you that uncle Z - Zeldris is coming later."
She stuttered a little bit which was completely normal for her.
"Cool, can't wait." I said sarcastically, black haired emo uncle was coming, great. I didn't have anything against him, I just wasn't in the mood to socialize.

"But first." I looked at Helbram and smiled, reaching my hand out, expecting him to take it, which he gladly excepted. "Helbram and I have something we want to tell you all." I took in a shaky breath, my nerves were all over the place and it was really starting to piss me off.
"W-we've been Dating for 2 years and we are also now mates." I slowly shuffled closer to him and pulled down his shirt collar. There resided a small black marking resembling a spiral and large sharp points, identical to the one that appears above my right eye.

 There resided a small black marking resembling a spiral and large sharp points, identical to the one that appears above my right eye

Everyone in the room gasped in shock except for Melody, Helbram Nora, Gowther, Merlin and Nadja. Their eyes carefully examining the black marking. Eliza fainted and my dad wasn't moving, I didn't even think he was blinking. His eyes were too fixated on the spiralling mark. "..." Ban went to talk, but closed his mouth. "So, you basically fucked each other?"
Nora said bluntly while stepping forward, Helbram blushed like crazy, but I answered her "yes, and it was amazing!"

Helbram got a blood nose and practically died, everyone else was just shocked. "Hmmmm, why did you do it?"
Her golden eyes glinted with pure curiosity. "Ahhhh, I don't really want to answer that question."

And so, the tavern stayed quiet for another 30 or so seconds until there was the sound of hurried footsteps and a door being slammed. My dad had just shattered every fucking window in the tavern just by slamming the door.

The sound of glass shattering brought me back to a few days ago, I was so broken and he had been there for me, picked me up off the ground and pulling out the shards of bloody glass.
My insides felt really strange. I was scared. And I was also worried.

But I just pushed it deep down, until it was just a distant thought.

Yup, shit, wasn't it?
Please comment if you thought it was descent content.